PS4 - AOR F5 Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix [23/07/17 8PM U.K.] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix [23/07/17 8PM U.K.]

RealJewell766

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 23rd July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Bzahh

Pro Karter
May 21, 2017
My pace sucks around this track, but I might not be able to attend this race due to working for The Open this weekend, we'll see what time my shift is and will report back, kinda don't wanna miss this race because I'm in the race for 3rd!

Hasnain

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 1, 2017
My pace sucks around this track, but I might not be able to attend this race due to working for The Open this weekend, we'll see what time my shift is and will report back, kinda don't wanna miss this race because I'm in the race for 3rd!
What are you gonna be doing the open?

Bzahh

Pro Karter
May 21, 2017
Hahah, I applied for a cleaning jobs which involves litter picking, changing bins and hoovering floors on a 12 hour on off shift for 4 days at like £7.75 or something, got an interview on Wednesday (which I don't really understand why I have an interview for a temporary cleaning job but oh well).
[DOUBLEPOST=1500326285][/DOUBLEPOST]
If that's what you even meant HAHAHA

Hasnain

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 1, 2017
Hahah, I applied for a cleaning jobs which involves litter picking, changing bins and hoovering floors on a 12 hour on off shift for 4 days at like £7.75 or something, got an interview on Wednesday (which I don't really understand why I have an interview for a temporary cleaning job but oh well).
[DOUBLEPOST=1500326285][/DOUBLEPOST]
If that's what you even meant HAHAHA
Yeah that's what I meant lol. Why do they even need an interview. Well good luck with it I guess

Bzahh

Pro Karter
May 21, 2017
Yeah that's what I meant lol. Why do they even need an interview. Well good luck with it I guess
Well yeah did the interview, wasn't really an interview just giving them bank details and proof I can work in the U.K. I'm working next 5 days 6am to 6pm so if I'm not dead by Sunday night I'll see if I can race or not, probs won't get any practise either hahaha, will let you know 100% around 7pm Sunday night if I can race!

Bzahh

Pro Karter
May 21, 2017
Still no practice done for this race, waking up at 4:30am, working 12 hours doing 40,000 steps then getting home at 7pm meaning I go to bed straight away, will try to stay awake for the race and get at least some points down lmao