PS4 - AOR F5 Round 14 - Rerun Singapore Grand Prix [ 11/02/2018 8PM UK ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 14 - Rerun Singapore Grand Prix [ 11/02/2018 8PM UK ]

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Round 14 - Rerun Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows

pepper_F1
Arthur

Last edited:

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
Unfortunately I won't be here this Sunday as I'll be going on a trip, so will only be back in time for the Japanese GP.

• Informative
Reactions: Philip_66

de-thomas

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Meh. Had the pace but messed up. Qualy P3 and race P4.

Had the fastest time after the first run but knew that was never gonna be enough. Could have improved by at least 1 to 1,5 seconds but damaged my wing by getting out of the way for someone :banghead:

Than I struggled a little bit in the first few laps but picked up the pace quickly. Whilst waiting for an overtaking oppurtunity to get past @Wesley3071 I damaged my wing on his rear. Decided to pit for softs to run to the end. Again when I was almost in P3 I made a small mistake and got wing damage again... Could have stayed out but thought it was more fun to make a pit stop. Put on the Ultras for the last 11 laps. Unfortuntately had to pause the game for a bit which lost me 5 seconds or so. Set a few fastest laps, overtook 2 guys and gained realllly on @Wesley3071 again but the race was one lap too short for me :p