PS4 - AOR F5 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [12/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [12/11/17 8:00pm]

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Right lads my internet is down so I need someone to take all results for me as I'm not getting on

DimazMuharri

Junior Karter
Nov 12, 2017
I got told that i joined this league. Who do i need to add for the race tonight. He also didnt tell me what team i am
racing for.

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Good luck everyone tonight.

Hopefully BT get their act together and I’ll be back next week.

Dion Verhoeven

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2017
SHAUN is going to host, add him: Shaun_G123
[DOUBLEPOST=1510516941][/DOUBLEPOST]Correction, Philip is hosting

de-thomas

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Had the worst qualifying I could imagine. Did a 1.19 in every single online practise session I did, but only managed a 20.2 i believe... P12

Don't know what I was doing at the race start, think I forgot to put the throttle down or something :p Took it really cautious but still mamaged to damage my wing. It was still green but Jeff told me I had damage and definitly cost me time. Diceded not to change it because I thought it would cost me more time. Had some overtakes and got overtaken a few times. Finished P8.

In the end a little dissapointed especially with my qualy performance but also a shame I don't know what could have been without wing damage.

Wesley3071

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Had the most unfortunate race I've had to date. Small collision on lap one that damaged front wing badly and had to pit. Because of the damage It suggested medium then hard which is what I was going for anyway so I agreed to go with that strategy. When I pitted half way through the race it put me on softs?! which buggered my strategy then had a weird collision with fabri's car that seemed to have spun in the middle of the track on AI mode meaning I damaged front wing and pit again!. Then when I pitted my front wing didn't get changed! front left on orange. Almost had the controller threw the TV haha. One to forget [DOUBLEPOST=1510523348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Had the most unfortunate race I've had to date. Small collision on lap one that damaged front wing badly and had to pit. Because of the damage It suggested medium then hard which is what I was going for anyway so I agreed to go with that strategy. When I pitted half way through the race it put me on softs?! which buggered my strategy then had a weird collision with fabri's car that seemed to have spun in the middle of the track on AI mode meaning I damaged front wing and pit again!. Then when I pitted my front wing didn't get changed! front left on orange. Almost had the controller threw the TV haha. One to forget
Front left was orange after lap 1 collision got slightly mixed up there

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
Quali: P 15
Race: P 13

My first flying lap sadly was rather shite due to a lock up into turn five. The second run was over a second faster (1:19.9) but that one got invalidated at turn 6 on the outlap (why codies? Why?) In the race I got of to a pretty nice start that almost got me into the top 10 by turn 3, where I got a little bit hasty and went wide into the gravel. Yep, I managed to get into the gravel trap in turn three all by myself. Surprisingly though, I caught up to field rather quickl, setting a new fastes lap on the way. Long story short: There was a lot of contact, some of it was my fault, some of it wasn't (Sorry to Phillip at this point). In the end I could have been quite a bit higher than 13th, but thats racing I guess. S/o to @DimazMuharri for the side by side battle around lap 30 :)
C U in Monaco

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Had the most unfortunate race I've had to date. Small collision on lap one that damaged front wing badly and had to pit. Because of the damage It suggested medium then hard which is what I was going for anyway so I agreed to go with that strategy. When I pitted half way through the race it put me on softs?! which buggered my strategy then had a weird collision with fabri's car that seemed to have spun in the middle of the track on AI mode meaning I damaged front wing and pit again!. Then when I pitted my front wing didn't get changed! front left on orange. Almost had the controller threw the TV haha. One to forget [DOUBLEPOST=1510523348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Front left was orange after lap 1 collision got slightly mixed up there
I had the same bug i came in to pit to change wung but only gave me mediums nt hard tyres so had to make nxt pit and still dnt put new wing on

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Right lads I have sort of updated the results so they might not be exactly right at the moment, will sort them properly when I'm back from working away.

Reactions: ShaunG123