Moved - AOR F7 Penalty removal - racing under Safety Car | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved AOR F7 Penalty removal - racing under Safety Car

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Platform + League: PC F7
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee
Members Involved: myself and @tYsU^

Description:
We both have gotten a 20 sec penalty for racing under safety car.
I personally was behind my teammate which his car ghosted and i was stuck behind him. I drove behind him and was surprised after reaching P4 at the end that ive gotten a heavy penalty.
Unfortunately i dont have footage myself but maybe @tYsU^ got his own video or even @Alastre who could maybe show the evidence as he was behind me while the safety car was deployed.

Attachments

Last edited:

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Thank you man!!
Just a reminder for you, if you want to complain about your incidents in the race you will have to create an own thread as you described at the top and let the stewards decide.

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Thank you man!!
Just a reminder for you, if you want to complain about your incidents in the race you will have to create an own thread as you described at the top and let the stewards decide.
Thank you, very kind!

tYsU^

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Platform + League: PC F7
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee
Members Involved: myself and @tYsU^

Description:
We both have gotten a 20 sec penalty for racing under safety car.
I personally was behind my teammate which his car ghosted and i was stuck behind him. I drove behind him and was surprised after reaching P4 at the end that ive gotten a heavy penalty.
Unfortunately i dont have footage myself but maybe @tYsU^ got his own video or even @Alastre who could maybe show the evidence as he was behind me while the safety car was deployed.
I got my penalty for red delta when safety car appeared.

BlackViperGT

Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2019
edit. Not sure what you are asking for but I was 5th during that lap and in lap 24 at turn 11 I see you behind Macko while the SC was still out.

SC came out lap 22 going into 23 for me, I've timestaped the video but it should be at 40:32 when SC comes out.

Last edited:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
edit. Not sure what you are asking for but I was 5th during that lap and in lap 24 at turn 11 I see you behind Macko while the SC was still out.

SC came out lap 22 going into 23 for me, I've timestaped the video but it should be at 40:32 when SC comes out.
Thank you. Well, we don't see more from here @Partyfuchs . I'll forward this enquiry to the stewards

Status
Not open for further replies.