GP2 1st Driver
- Oct 8, 2018
This thread contains general information about the AOR FIA GT Championship 98´, such as the league structure and lobby settings. The season will be 8 races being held every week. All races will be 1.5 hour races running GT1 and Group A. class in separate competition on track at the same time.
● Amount of leagues: PC Only - Number of Tiers depend on number of signups.
● Driver placements: Driver placements will mainly be determined by their time trial result / Mandatory Evaluation race / Previous history
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes /both classes separated (explained in here)
- Race: 1.5 hours
● Race day: Thursdays
● Event start: 19:30PM UK time
28/08/19 - Signups open
28/08/19 - Time Trials open
09/09/19 - Car selection / Team Registration opens
16/09/19 - Mandatory eval race 1 - Sonoma GP > 1.5hr - 19:30 (UK time)
19/09/19 - Mandatory eval race 2 - Sonoma GP > 1.5hr - 19:30 (UK time)
25/09/19 - Signups close (we will accept signups through out the season to replace dropouts / etc)
25/09/19 - Time Trial closes
25/09/19 - Car selection / Team Registration closes
26/09/19 - Race 1
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
● Info on the Livery Selection and Team Registration process.
● Championship scoring for each position.
New Qualifying Mode
● Explanation of the separated quali-mode.
● Overview of how the starting positions will be determined.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the league.