View attachment 93907
FIA GT CHAMPIONSHIP 98´
Welcome to FIA GT Championship 98´, the first GT1/Gr.A multiclass-league. The league consist of eight races, which all take place at the original racetracks of the real championship from the late 90´s. Seven GT1´s and four Group A cars will fight each other and with this being the first league of these classes, no one can tell which car will take victory, which will make it definetly an exciting season. So take part, go back in time and have some fun racing these amazing legends from the 90´s!
Current sign-up status:
Sign-ups are currently OPEN!
● Amount of leagues: PC Only - Number of Tiers depend on number of signups.
● Driver placements: Driver placements will mainly be determined by their time trial result / Mandatory Evaluation race / Previous history
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 20 minutes /both classes separated (explained in here)
- Race: 1.5 hours
● Race day: Thursdays
● Event start: 19:30PM UK time
28/08/19 - Signups open
28/08/19 - Time Trials open
09/09/19 - Car selection / Team Registration opens
16/09/19 - Mandatory eval race 1 - Sonoma GP > 1.5hr - 19:30 (UK time)
19/09/19 - Mandatory eval race 2 - Sonoma GP > 1.5hr - 19:30 (UK time)
25/09/19 - Signups close (we will accept signups through out the season to replace dropouts / etc)
25/09/19 - Time Trial closes
25/09/19 - Car selection / Team Registration closes
26/09/19 - Race 1
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Project CARS 2. The full set of rules can be found here. It is important you read these!
Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
● Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
● Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
● Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
● Class you wish to race in: [Enter GT1 / Gr.A]
Once you have signed up, please complete your Time Trial, and post this in the relevant thread:
Time Trial Thread
Banned cars: Nissan Gr. A
With there being 2 classes, we are keen to keep the racing as close as possible within the classes.
In order to do this, we will look at the Time Trial results.
(26 drivers atm)
@BMW /// M-Power
left the league: