FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
These stats are updated as of the end of season 8 (FIFA 16 era).​

top.png

bottom.png

To see the table in full go to THIS LINK HERE

Information:
  • These records are not 100% accurate. Due to people dropping out of the leagues, incomplete standings and failure to complete seasons not everyone who had played a game in the league will necessarily feature here. Only those that successfully finished a season in control of a team at least once.
  • If you feel your record is incorrect because games you did/did not play are on here then feel free to point out any errors. I'll happily comply as long as you can tell me what it should be instead.
  • This will be updated at the end of every complete season.
  • This is not necessarily representative of FIFA skill. These tables do not take several factors into account, one being division for example. Someone could have the highest win percentage in the league but have spent their entire time in Division 2. As a result of this I'd say take these records with a 'citation needed' sort of approach.
  • There might be petty errors in there like the occasional typo or something, they will be cleaned up in time but point them out if you spot them.

Last edited:

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Tags for Everyone Involved:

@JordanMcGonigal , @MrJonesyy , @Troyfmcg , @TRL Schumacher , @xxkrypto , @JordanK2406 , @CPFC_BreweR , @FisiFan91 , @SamBradley17 , @Smithycity99 , @InfamousVader1997 , @LST Viperz , @iR3versal , @Devastation , @OTELL0 , @RandyMcScrandy1 , @Shaw lXl , @T6 BULLET , @InTv Dazikinzzz , @CharlieRogers , @xHPExFootie , @Relezy , @Rob1nJ , @I Jason97F1 I , @Whoz jinx , @StubbornGymnast , @Lewis_Tids , @NillisLukins , @craigg123 , @CAMER0N64 , @Choothedemon , @Scott ll 94 ll , @I UTB I MURDOCH , @goalsmith.98 , @DC MagiK

P.S. I couldn't find all of you most likely because (A) Your account no longer exists (B) You are no longer an active member of the AOR or (C) You have had a name change which I wasn't aware of.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@KurtJP35 I assume there's a typing error on my losses count, as 20 wins + 2 draws + 28 losses don't add up to 40 matches played with a 50% win ratio :p

Also crazy how I only have 2 draws in 40 games lol.

Reactions: KurtJP35

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@Lewis_Tids And that's a record no one can ever take away from you ;)

@FisiFan91 Yeah, there's a few errors here or there which I'll try and fix over-time. That draw record is mad too. It's one of the lowest despite the fact you've played what should be 50 games. Pretty impressive.

• Funny
Reactions: Lewis_Tids

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@FisiFan91 Yeah, there's a few errors here or there which I'll try and fix over-time. That draw record is mad too. It's one of the lowest despite the fact you've played what should be 50 games. Pretty impressive.
Ah well - I did feel like the 50% win ratio seemed a bit high for me lol.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Let's compare my signature to the stats...

...aaaaand it's wrong​
It's probably my error to be honest. These stats are entirely gotten from the tables alone so they don't take certain things into account. I'll add this to the list of fixes for the next update.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Im pretty impressed with my record and this must have kept you busy @KurtJP35
Yeah your record is insane tbh. A real testament to how well you've played since joining the league :p. Tbh this didn't take as long as you'd think as a lot of those columns are calculated via formulas on the spreadsheet to drastically cut down on time. I should really have done the same with Games Played to avoid the errors there too but oh well. I enjoyed doing it anyway as it was nice to see how everyone ranked across several categories.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Current List of Fixes Needed:
  • Fisi's games played need to be put up to 50. I will use a formula based cell system to avoid this problem in the future.
  • George's name needs updating from 'Devastator2810' to 'Devastation'
  • George's record needs tweaking to match sig.
  • Connor's name needs correct from typo 'Whoz Jonx' to 'Whoz Jinx'

Would hugely appreciate if guys can point out any other errors. My aim is to get these records perfect ready for when season 6 begins shortly. Thanks everyone.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Update 3:
  • All season 6 stats added in. This includes all debuting participants to the league as well as the existing, longer term members of the league.
  • Fixes applied that were previously identified along with a couple non-stated ones.
Notable Changes/Records:
  • JordanMcGonigal has now matched KurtJP35 for the most points earned in the league.
  • JordanK2406 has joined the '100 Points Club' in just 50 games.
  • Only 3 members of the league now have all 6 seasons completed to their name (JordanMcGonigal, KurtJP35 & MrJonesyy).
  • Shaw lxl has become the 2nd person to have 2 titles recorded to their name after JordanK2406.
  • Both Smithycity99 and LST Viperz are now in the AOR's all time top 10 on points scored.
  • Shaw lxl now has the highest win percentage (68.75%) of anyone who has completed more than one season in the league.
  • Jiggy has taken the record highest win percentage (92.86%) of anyone who has completed at least one season in the league.
  • JordanMcGonigal now has the most wins (45).
  • Troyfmcg has just retained the most draws (22), being one ahead of KurtJP35 (21).
  • MrJonesyy has now recorded the most losses (36) ahead of xxKrypto (34).
  • The top 3 for total games played are MrJonesyy (94), JordanMcGonigal (90) and KurtJP35 (88).
  • We've now had 48 participants finish at least one season! Not bad for a FIFA league on a racing focused website at all.
Tags (literally everyone involved):
@JordanMcGonigal , @KurtJP35 , @II OASIS I , @MrJonesyy , @Troyfmcg , @JordanK2406 , @xxkrypto , @CPFC_BreweR , @Smithycity99 , @LST Viperz , @Shaw lXl , @FisiFan91 , @SamBradley17 , @CharlieRogers , @InfamousVader1997 , @iR3versal , @Devastation , @RandyMcScrandy1 , @Jiggy , @T6 BULLET , @Lewis_Tids , @xHPExFootie , @StuartB949 , @Rob1nJ , @I Jason97F1 I , @StubbornGymnast , @Meireloso , @NillisLukins , @CAMER0N64 , @Wizard , @tam french , @Choothedemon , @Scott ll 94 ll , @goalsmith.98 , @Unbreakable Tom , @DC MagiK

Couldn't Find Tag For:
Jimmy Leeky, OTell0, InTv Dazikinzzz, Relezy, Whoz Jinx, Chris Johnson, Allyrfc94, craigg123, kilroy8, dR Coazy, I UTB I MURDOCH

Lewis_Tids

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So after 5 months, I have only improved by win % by 3% hahaha Im so bad at FIFA its unreal..

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
Nice i like it. I've got a question... Whats the most goals scored by a team in one season? Interested as only a fee teams in the Premier league have scored 100+

Jason97F1

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
@KurtJP35 Would it be possible to change my stats so that they match the actual games I've done? Since I joined near the end of season 5, a lot of the games are from the person I took over from. My correct stats are: Played 8, won 5, drawn 2 and lost 1 (The loss is from a play-off game but I don't know if you've counted them, if you don't then it's obviously 7 played and no losses).

Last edited:

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@KurtJP35 Would it be possible to change my stats so that they match the actual games I've done? Since I joined near the end of season 5, a lot of the games are from the person I took over from. My correct stats are: Played 8, won 5, drawn 2 and lost 1 (The loss is from a play-off game but I don't know if you've counted them, if you don't then it's obviously 7 played and no losses).
I'll update this when I get around to it. I'll aim to do it this weekend but this is a big of a pain in the ass to update as it takes quite a while to compile everything and to organise it. And yeah the reason this happens is because previously we used to just update all results to whoever replaced them but now we're only changing the name of the results the person actually played. Should help avoid this from S7 onward.

• Informative
Reactions: Jason97F1

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
I'll update this when I get around to it. I'll aim to do it this weekend but this is a big of a pain in the ass to update as it takes quite a while to compile everything and to organise it. And yeah the reason this happens is because previously we used to just update all results to whoever replaced them but now we're only changing the name of the results the person actually played. Should help avoid this from S7 onward.
are we getting another update for this soon?

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
are we getting another update for this soon?
Yeah, yeah. I was actually working on it yesterday. Takes a while to add in all the new stats. Should be up before the new season start :)

Reactions: Jiggy

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
Yeah, yeah. I was actually working on it yesterday. Takes a while to add in all the new stats. Should be up before the new season start :)
Nice one!! I wasnt trying to pester, was just seeing if it might be soon which ive now found out so thanks :)