AOR FIFA - All Time Stats

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Update 4:
  • Yes, it took a while but at last the all time stats have been brought up to date.
  • All S7 & S8 games have been added except for any AOR FA Cup results.
  • I decided to add in Div 2 players from S8 even though you hadn't technically finished a season because I was feeling generous.
  • A couple fixes applied from a while back such as Jason and Tam's records.

Notable Changes/Records:
  • JordanMcGonigal has become the league's most successful player, scoring a record 229 points over 8 seasons, over-taking KurtJP35.
  • Shaw, Jason, Jiggy and JordanK all share the same 2 titles and, interestingly, all achieved them in consecutive seasons by first winning a Div 2 and then winning Div 1 in their top division debut.
  • JordanMcGonial and KurtJP35 become the only 2 people to have completely finished all AOR FIFA's 8 full seasons with MrJonesyy only having achieved the feat when season cuts are taken into account.
  • Jason becomes the only new member of the AOR FIFA's top 10 most successful players. Shaw has moved up to 7th from 8th and LST Viperz up to 9th from 10th.
  • IIAMJOSH1997 becomes the first player to score 100% win ratio on the all time records, albeit with only 10 games recorded.
  • Stoo, Jason and LST Viperz have all joined the 100 points club.
  • Jason has the highest win ration (71.15%) of anyone who has completed more than 1 season.
  • JordanMcGonigal has recorded the most wins overall (67).
  • KurtJP35 has recorded the most draws in the league (31).
  • Troyfmcg has recorded the most losses in the league (50).
  • There are only 5 people to have achieved the feat of having averaged 2.00+ points per game, in order of most games played to least: (I Jason97F1 I, JordanK2406, Jimmy Leeky, IIAMJOSH1997 & xHPExFootie).
  • Finally, the AOR FIFA league has had 58 unique faces complete at least one season! It's great to see how many people have come and gone and as always I'd like to thank all of you for your support of the league. Look forward to Season 9, hope I see you guys there!
Tags (Everyone In the List):
@JordanMcGonigal , @KurtJP35 , @MrJonesyy , @Troyfmcg , @xxkrypto , @II OASIS I , @Shaw lXl , @Smithycity99 , @LST Viperz , @I Jason97F1 I , @Jiggy , @JordanK2406 , @Stoo , @CharlieRogers , @tam french , @FisiFan91 , @Lewis_Tids , @Blackstahill , @iR3versal , @Devastation , @RandyMcScrandy1 , @ADC Racer , @Jpearse723 , @T6 BULLET , @IIAMJOSH1997 , @Rob1nJ , @hullcityfan789 , @Wizard , @StubbornGymnast , @Meireloso , @NillisLukins , @CAMER0N64 , @Hugo Smith , @Tom Wilkinson , @Bence Fehér , @Choothedemon , @Proulx2001 , @I UTB I MURDOCH , @Robokill123 , @goalsmith.98 , @SoggyCabbages , @Unbreakable Tom

There are quite a few of you guys I couldn't tag as you rather (A) Have changed your name so they no longer match the stats sheet or (B) have had you account removed from the site for whatever reason.

Last edited:

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Update 5:
  • Haha, it's been over a year since the last update but AOR FIFA came back and so does this bad boy too!
  • All S10 games have been added. S9 was voided and is therefore not represented on here.
  • Couple of technicalities fixed where errors were present.
Notable Changes/Records:
  • I myself have now become the highest grossing points guy although this is more down to my amount of games played than anything.
  • MrJonesyy has extended his gap out from 4th to a pretty sizeable margin. Would take a long time to challenge the top three now.
  • CallumBCFC has jumped up to 7th, tying with II OASIS I on total points.
  • BosslyGaming became the 11th unique title winner across all of AOR FIFA and the 8th official winner of AOR FIFA's Division 1 (or equivalent).
  • BosslyGaming's 84% win rate is the highest of anyone who's played 13 or more games. Impressive stuff.
  • Several newcomers have been added making their debut in Season 10. Be sure to look out for where you are on the all time stats!
  • And, as always, it's time to count how many people have taken part in AOR FIFA in total. We're up to a staggering 64 players now who has all at least finished one season. Thanks to everyone for your contributions and here's to more AOR FIFA for years to come.
Tags (Everyone In the List):
@JordanMcGonigal , @KurtJP35 , @MrJonesyy , @Troyfmcg , @xxkrypto , @II OASIS I , @Shaw lXl , @CallumBCFC19 , @LST Viperz , @Jiggy , @JordanK2406 , @Stoo , @CharlieRogers , @tam french , @FisiFan91 , @Lewis_Tids , @Blackstahill , @Devastation , @RandyMcScrandy1 , @ADC Racer , @Jpearse723 , @T6 BULLET , @IIAMJOSH1997 , @Rob1nJ , @hullcityfan789 , @Wizard , @StubbornGymnast , @Meireloso , @NillisLukins , @CAMER0N64 , @Hugo Smith , @Tom Wilkinson , , @Choothedemon , @Proulx2001 , @I UTB I MURDOCH , @Robokill123 , @goalsmith.98 , @SoggyCabbages , @Unbreakable Tom , @Def , @BosslyGaming , @CmacZzz , @CRT , @TheGiant19 , @Chiraq

EDIT: Just realised Cmaczzz's on there twice. Will be fixed for next update.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@KurtJP35 Any plans for a FIFA 18 league?
In the future? Likely. Right now? Not at all. Frankly speaking, I don't even own the new FIFA yet. Would prefer to wait a little anyway as history shows that doing seasons as soon as the game's out tends to result in a lot of drop outs for people who joined due to FIFA hype but didn't really want to dedicate to a full league. Less likely once the hypes died down.

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard