AOR FIFA - Hall of Fame | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR FIFA - Hall of Fame

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hey guys, Kurt Here. Ever since my exploration into the 'All Time Stats' idea, that I'm happy to say went down very well, I've been trying to think of ways to develop the league records system further.

One thing that came to mind is that we don't have an official record list of past champions. I feel that this kind of sucks as, unlike every other AOR league, we don't have a proper way of recording the champions of each season. Currently you'd have to go through each season one by one. It's a pain at best.

So, here is my relatively simple system done with various headers via Photoshop. Hopefully this will make it both easier for us and you guys to remember the champions of AOR FIFA. The headers are in chronological order for all major championship victories. As it stands this only covers Division 1 titles and cup wins, not Division 2 titles. Competitions are also colour coded as well as the FIFA they were played on.​

Last edited:

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
I like it! Can't wait to see my name up in lights by the end of next month ;) Nah jk we all know I'm shooting above me weight rn lol

Reactions: KurtJP35

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
@Jiggy has officially been added to the AOR FIFA's Hall of Fame.

In other news I'm thinking of adding Div 2 winners in over the weekend. I couldn't do it before as I didn't have time but that is longer a problem. Also, I only think it's fair to recognise the achievements of our participants across both divisions.
7 winners in 7 different seasons really shows the capabilities of all players in this league and i feel like we could see an 8th different winner next season also!!

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
7 winners in 7 different seasons really shows the capabilities of all players in this league and i feel like we could see an 8th different winner next season also!!
Well that's a given ;) Oh wait I've came 2nd to you for the 4th time in 4 seasons. Want to leave bud?

• Funny
Reactions: Jiggy