AOR FIFA S2 - Team Picking! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR FIFA S2 - Team Picking!

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
So the time has come for the team selections to begin :) Teams are only allowed to be 4* or below due to new league rules. As a quick re cap, teams may only be chosen once, even though there are 2 divisions. This is due to the addition of cup games during the season :) I would also like to remind everyone that once your team is picked you can not change them at any point during the season, so please chose wisely. From 9th down to 16th represents the 2nd Division.

Everyone has 24 hours from the start of there turn to pick a team, this is so that the team picking is not stuck on someone for days at a time.

Team picking order is decided by putting all the sign-up's into random.org's list generator so that it is as fair as possible.

If you are unsure about which teams are 4* or below you can use this handy website -
http://selmiak.bplaced.net/games/xbo...gues-and-Teams

Team Picking Order
  • TRL Schumacher (Olympique Lyonnais)
  • JordanMcGonigal (CSKA Moscow)
  • SamBradley17 (Derby County)
  • CPFC Brewer (Aston Villa)
  • Walsall35 (Cagliari)
  • Jimmy Leeky (Sporting Lisbon)
  • Troyfmcg (Lokomotiv Moscow)
  • MrJonesyy (Shakhtar Donetsk)
  • T6 Bullet (Olympique Marseille)
  • Infamousvader1997 (Atlético Mineiro)
  • Karlm1994 (Ajax)
  • xxKrypto (Corinthians)
  • Fisifan91 (Swansea)
  • InTv Dazikinzzz (West Bromwich Albion)
  • Lewis Tids (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
  • CJMaestro25 (Southampton)

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Easy choice for me, I pick NORWICH CITY. Jokes, Olympique Lyon. Over to you Jordan. (Pick Troy's team.)

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
TRL Schumacher;n59120 said:
Hmmm, it says that on the link to the teams however they are 4* on the game.

The link is just a general guide right? It's the in game rating that is important as that is how good they are going to be for the season. If they are 4* in game then it is fine.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Cagliari is my team of choice. They have Sau who is one of my favourite strikers on FIFA (92 agility is so fun to play with) :)

Anyway, Jimmy Leeky's 24 hours starts from now!

Jimmy Leeky

Rookie
Feb 21, 2014
Sporting Lisbon, they have William Carvalho, Rojo, Patricio and a lot of other good players

Up next is Troymcfg

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Ryan's 24 hours begins now! Once this pick has been chosen then Premier Division will be locked in for season 2 and then we can move onto the division 2 picks.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Ok then! That is everyone in the Premier Division done so we can now move onto division 2. Remember, just because you're in a different division does not permit you to select one of the 8 teams that has already been chosen. We start off the division 2 teams with T6 Bullet. Your 24 hours starts now.