AOR FIFA S5 Sign Up Thread - Xbox One | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR FIFA S5 Sign Up Thread - Xbox One

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Season 4 was the most complex adventure we've taken yet but I think it's fair to say it worked out very well. So, now it's time for us to move onto season 5! I'm proud to say this league has thus far offered some incredibly competitive environments since it's introductions near the start of FIFA 14. We have also seen 4 unique champions too in Jimmy Leeky (S1), TRL Schumacher (S2), KurtJP35 (S3) and ,our current champion, JordanMcGonigal (S4). Members who completed last season will get priority entry into the league but new members are free to still free to sign up at any point.

To sign up just simply put your interest below with your Xbox Live Gamertag.

League Format
We once again are going to stick with the 2 division layout (Division 1, Division 2) that we've been using for quite a while now. Division 1 will contain 8 people whilst Division 2 will contain between 8 and 12 depending on the amount of sign ups we get. Placement into these divisions is based on your finish last season and who signs up from last season. New sign ups will all be placed automatically into Division 2.

The teams we will be using are unlimited club teams not including misc teams (special clubs such as the MLS All Stars of Classic XI). You wont be able to select a duplicate pick so everyone has to have a unique team too. Team selection will be done once we have confirmed all sign ups. The order of team selection is done via finish order of season 4 with all new sign ups being randomly placed after the members of last season.

Matches will be played from Sunday to Sunday each week, and both players must arrange a suitable time to play each other either on the forums or through XBL. If you fail to complete any of your games after the end of season deadline the result will no longer be simulated as a draw but instead a double loss losing you potential points unless two things happen:
  • Rather you request an extension by contacting a coordinator
  • It is proven that you or your opponent avoided the game therefore conceding the culprit even the chance at getting one point.

League Rules

Team Level : TBD
Half Length : 6 Mins
Controls : Any
Game Speed : Normal
Squad Type : Online

Unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated on the AOR, this includes but is not limited too:
  • Rage Quitting
  • Deliberately getting men sent off
  • Scoring numerous own goals to benefit your opponent
  • Abusing other members on and off the forums
  • Use of the 'Kick-off glitch' exploit and any other abuse of faulty game mechanics
  • Others - This is what Mods & Cods see as unsportsmanlike
If any of these events occur and you feel penialised for it then please contact the coordination team. It is also important that you use the Xbox One's feature to quick record 30 seconds of footage so that we can evaluate evidence of the event happening.

Anyone found not using these rules will be warned and if it is continued will be removed from the leagues immediately. In severe cases you may be removed on the original action if that action is viewed as grossly inappropriate.

Confirmed Participants (16):

Division 1 (8):

KurtJP35
JordanMcGonigal
TroyzeH
xxkrypto
JordanK2406
MrJonesyy
LST Viperz
iR3versal

Division 2 (8):

CAMER0N64
Smithycity99
TRL Schumacher
CPFC_BreweR
RandyMcScrandy1
Lewis_Tids
InfamousVader1997
Shaw lXl

Last edited:

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
We now have the very minimum of 8 in both divisions so regardless of future sign ups season 5 will commence at some point. We still welcome more players to join though so get in whilst there's still space.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Unfortunately I've decided to skip this season as I'm just too busy at the moment with everything else that is going on both on the site and in "real life". Would have loved to continue playing in the league as I've had some great fun games over the past seasons, but I've just got too many balls in the air at the moment, so something has got to give.

Wish you all the best of luck with Season 5 and if you need anything from me then just let me know of course :)

Reactions: KurtJP35

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
We are now only accepting reserve spots as we've decided to lock it in as 2, 8 man divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.