Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 2
Round 7: Donington

Information:
Date:
26th April 2019
Time: 19:20 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:45 Sprint Qualifying, approx 21:50 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Donington Park Racing Circuit - Grand Prix
Date: 27th April 2019 Time of Day: 08:00
Weather: To be updated in comments

Stuff:

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Reactions: FisiFan91

Steffen Herrmann

Formula Karter
Sep 1, 2017
Hi there, I don‘t know if you realized it too: A lot of cars had sidepod damage at the end of the race (right rear). It‘s the same bug as last season in the 3.5 for those fo you who can remember... you get it in turn 3. So if anyone ist wondering why his or her car behaved suddenly different, that was it!

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I had 8 seconds of required repairs in the feature race although I didn´t have contact with anyone. Guess that explains a few things...

Marcel Fassbender

Junior Karter
Mar 7, 2019
well a week to forget really
car was good , pace was there but didnt manage to put it down and made mistakes i didnt make all week long
hope i didnt mess anybody up in race 2 with my spin :rolleyes:

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I certainly didn´t on my screen but that doesn´t mean anything apparently :p. Thanks for letting me know

David Santana

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 13, 2018
i had the better feeling in all my races at AOR...both races fighting with knut martinsen (nice races mate!)...hope i can repeat some races similar soon

Reactions: FisiFan91

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
i had the better feeling in all my races at AOR...both races fighting with knut martinsen (nice races mate!)...hope i can repeat some races similar soon
I think you were just a bit quicker and more confident in both races, as it was difficult to stay ahead of you! Good races :)

Reactions: David Santana