AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 2 - Sign Up & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
As it currently stands, there is only 1 priority driver not to have signed up yet, so everyone who has signed up to this point definitely will have a space on the grid. A reminder that priority sign ups close on Saturday at 8pm UK time.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#46 - Simon Grossmann - DE - SimRC - 5800+ (Website does not load on all of my Devices right now :() - A4.99 - I have read and understood the rules.
Are you coming in as SimRC Dolphin like Steffen? :)

TheSmoun

Junior Karter
Sep 4, 2018
A teammate of mine wants to sign up for the series but he just created his account in the forum and cannot post anything in here right now.
#49 - Marcel Fassbender @Marcel Fassbender - DE - SimRC (Teams still unknown) - 6037 - A3.24 - He has read and understood the rules.

Reactions: McPhilen

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Broadcasting Reminder

We're currently trying to raise the required funds to get broadcasting for all three AOR iRacing leagues for another season. Many thanks to those who have already donated but we've still got a ways to go if we're going to hit our targets.

Click here for more information.
Click here to donate.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Forgot to mention, but the priority sign-ups have closed. :)

Alexjonsson

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 10, 2019
#96 - Alex Jönsson - Sweden - NHR e-Sports 2 - 3323 - A 2.25 - I have read and understood the rules.

Need to clarify here: We have 4 NHR e-Sports cars, i.e 2 teams. Team members/team-names as follows.
Tom Van Heumen/ Marcus Wohlmuth - NHR e-Sports 1
Jordan Peace/Alex Jönsson - NHR e-Sports 2

Last edited:

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#96 - Alex Jönsson - Sweden - NHR e-Sports Orange/Pink - 3323 - A 2.25 - I have read and understood the rules.

Need to clarify here: We have 4 NHR e-Sports cars, i.e 2 teams. Team members/team-names as follows.
Tom Van Heumen/ Marcus Wohlmuth - NHR e-Sports 1
Jordan Peace/Alex Jönsson - NHR e-Sports 2
Will you be going with 1 and 2 or orange for team 1 and pink for team 2?

:)

Alexjonsson

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 10, 2019
@McPhilen Looks like went ahead in the line before all the reserves, is that a mistake? Don't want to be ahead of someone who signed up before me.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
A teammate of mine wants to sign up for the series but he just created his account in the forum and cannot post anything in here right now.
#49 - Marcel Fassbender @Marcel Fassbender - DE - SimRC (Teams still unknown) - 6037 - A3.24 - He has read and understood the rules.
Hey Simon, can you get Marcel to confirm on here that he'll be racing. We just need to have him post something in here just to make sure everything is good. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.