AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - Round 1: Imola | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - Round 1: Imola

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3
Round 1: Imola

Information:
Date:
14th June 2019
Time: 19:20 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:45 Sprint Qualifying, approx 21:50 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - Grand Prix
Date: 15th June 2019 Time of Day: 19:20
Weather: To be updated in comments

Stuff:

• For the first time since Season 7 of the Formula Renault 2.0, we had a championship winner from a team that wasn't SimRC, with Paul Ilbrink winning it for Radicals Online. Radicals Online also took the teams title as well.

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Season to start

Teams Championship

Season to start

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Also, just an update for everyone:

As it stands right now, unfortunately for this season there will be no broadcast. Our commentary teams have too much going on with other series, and more importantly life commitments, that means we will have to go without for this season as there is no one available to stream. Hopefully it will return at some point soon, but for now we'll just have to rely on the streams of those racing. I hope you all understand the situation. :)

Erkka Lindstrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2014

As it stands right now, unfortunately for this season there will be no broadcast. Our commentary teams have too much going on with other series, and more importantly life commitments, that means we will have to go without for this season as there is no one available to stream. Hopefully it will return at some point soon, but for now we'll just have to rely on the streams of those racing. I hope you all understand the situation. :)
Ouch... that's a shame. Broadcast possible soon?

• Indifferent
Reactions: David Buitelaar

lukebarton

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 6, 2017
Perhaps a greater variety of winners expected this season will increase the interest in the league, if we can get a broadcast.

• Agree
Reactions: McPhilen

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@Era @Choupix any update on team name?

@Curly @Nayun are you two teaming up again?

@lukebarton any update on the colour? You currently have two greens a white and a black, assuming the colours the other members have signed up with are correct for the season.

:)

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
The game crashes everytime when loading the track. It doesn´t matter which car and only happens with this track. Anyone got ideas how to solve this? I updated drivers and re-downloaded the track which didn´t help. :(

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
The game crashes everytime when loading the track. It doesn´t matter which car and only happens with this track. Anyone got ideas how to solve this? I updated drivers and re-downloaded the track which didn´t help. :(
I was recommended to use an older version of my graphics software. The newest stuff isn't working properly iRacing and other stuff apparently

Reactions: N1kmido

n0body_

GP2 2nd Driver
Jun 19, 2017
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Had the same issue last season, here and CotA. If you're on AMD backdate to 19.1.1 or something along those lines, thats what iR support recommended me. No idea about nvidia side.

Reactions: N1kmido

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I was recommended to use an older version of my graphics software. The newest stuff isn't working properly iRacing and other stuff apparently
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Had the same issue last season, here and CotA. If you're on AMD backdate to 19.1.1 or something along those lines, thats what iR support recommended me. No idea about nvidia side.
Thanks a lot guys, on AMD GPUs their appears to be a problem with loading Imola on the latest drivers. I found similar advice on Google. It´s working now!

Reactions: McPhilen

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016

Well I know where I'm going for my streaming needs for the upcoming season:cool::

David Buitelaar

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
I had a good position when the server kicked me out of the session. Everything went black. When i came back i was the last car and everybody was blinking, and hopping around on track. i have a good pc, good internet, so this is definately an iracing problem, i wont drive sprint i have to solve some it-problems, so i actually cant join the sprintrace. Too bad i always love driving this track but never had a good result here. :(