AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - Round 10: Silverstone | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - Round 10: Silverstone

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3
Round 10: Silverstone

Information:
Date:
16th August 2019
Time: 19:20 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:45 Sprint Qualifying, approx 21:50 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Silverstone Circuit - Grand Prix
Date: 17th August 2019 Time of Day: 18:40 (might change)
Weather: Dynamic

Stuff:

- It's a bomb, the round object is a bomb. I will continue to monitor the situation and report back with any new information I find out. Obviously it goes without saying that there will be no stuff this week. Sorry all, i'll try for next week.

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

This track is very tricky. I'm finding the rear end is getting loose a lot, but it also had a bit of understeer elsewhere, so I don't want to change too much and affect the balance. Still, this track is very good for actual racing, so that'll be fun. Although, there is a good chance I won't be here tomorrow anyway, but we'll see.

lukebarton

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 6, 2017
There's something about these kinds of flowy tracks that doesnt suit me. Losing the car everywhere.

lukebarton

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 6, 2017
I've got two similar setups so I use one and think it's ****. Then I use the other and think it's pretty good, then I go back to the first one and think it's even better somehow now, then I go back to the second one and confirm that indeed, the first one is better, then I go back to te first one and it's **** again. Repeat to infinity. I just can't find consistent speed around here. I can be consistently slow though. Midpack racing for me I think.

• Wow
Reactions: Erkka Lindstrom

Erti147

Snr S-Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I seem to be a magnet this season for being taken out - otherwise i'd be top 10 easy. Twice av had 40 race finishes in a row in ma career but had 7 DNF's this season aye just amazing

Reactions: David Santana

Erkka Lindstrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2014
was a messy rounds for me... feature ended with pileup early laps. in sprint made too many mistakes but had some hard battles though, sorry to Martinez for you're spun, there was netcode involved i think...

Reactions: David Santana

David Santana

Pro Karter
Sep 13, 2018
i have 2 incidents at first race, firts in the last corner 2 cars hitting and spun, the car in front of me brakes and me too but there are a lot of drivers incoming and someone hitted me...must wait to all drivers pass to restart...later, another driver push me at 3rd corner and spun.

I pushed a lot and get 2 drivers at the last laps.

In the sprint race have a good qualy lap for me and avoid the spun...was driving at 6th position until the champion, Paul passed over me (lool) . At the end, P8, very good for me..

@Erkka Lindstrom sorry because i think i have make you go out on the second race....so sorry for that...next race you come back to your usual level ;-)

Reactions: Erkka Lindstrom

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
Sprint Race highlights