AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#187 - Jorge Ordonez - @Jorge - CO - 123143 - 2647 - A 2.47 - I have read and understood the rules
Welcome, however #187 has just been taken by the sign-up just before you, so you will need to pick another number. You can see which have been taken on the sign-up sheet at the start of this thread. :)

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
#37 - Dominik Gadermayr @N1kmido - Austria - TBA - 322723 - 4156 - A 3.18 - I have read and understood the rules

If possible I´d like to take a reserve spot once again.

Reactions: McPhilen

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
Not yet, i'll do one for next week :D
EDIT : Might have one done for this evening

Last edited:

Wtwatkins03

Semi-Pro Karter
May 5, 2019
Hey Warren, after checking your iRacing profile it doesn't look like you've done any racing in an open wheel car that isn't the Skip Barber and you are also relatively new to iRacing. Because of this, we are going to have to deny the entry onto the grid for now. In the past we have also had this situation happen, and to all of them I have always said that a league is not the best place to start racing in a car, it should be where you aim to be able to get to eventually.

Having said that, I very much appreciate the interest in the league, so thank you for that. Maybe in the future it will be a better fit. :)
Thank you, for the response I didn't think I would make it (at least this season) anyway.

Fose

Junior Karter
Feb 23, 2019
#47 - Jose M Martínez @Fosee47 - SP - ART-Racing SHH - 283239 - 2584- A 3.38 - I have read and understood the rules

Ghalhajad

Junior Karter
Jun 16, 2019
#17 - Francisco Javier Gonzalez Gonzalez2 - @Ghalhajad - SP - ART-Racing SHH - 193944 - 2303 - A 2.85 - I have read and understood the rules

Last edited:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
#86 - James J Pinsker @SMEAJ - UK - Privateer (probably) - 380916 - 2640 - A 3.48 - I have read and understood the rules yes

@McPhilen I don't own Mosport, CotA or Bathurst, and can't afford to get them yet, so I'll be missing those 3 rounds after Spa (I would've waited until after Bathurst to do my sign-up but I really like Spa), however after that I should be fine for the remaining 5 tracks. Tell me if that's alright :)

EDIT: Accidentally just bought those 3 tracks. Woops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.