AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#88 - Danny Hoekstra - Netherlands - 1662 - A3.33 - Rules read and understood.
Hey Danny, we need your iRacing ID.

Also, I assume you are Danny Patrick Hoekstra on iRacing? :)

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Yes I am indeed. iRacing ID is 243366. Please let me know where to find the calendar and everything else ;)
Just a couple of posts underneath the sign-up thread. :)

The_rightfoot

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2017
Hi I was wondering if I can sign up to this league I have a b licence. If I need to go a reserve list which is cool how would I do that?

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hi I was wondering if I can sign up to this league I have a b licence. If I need to go a reserve list which is cool how would I do that?
So, all you have to do is follow the same sign-up process as you can see from previous comments. I will then add you to the reserve list PM (which explains the process on the first page), depending on iRating level and amount of running done in the F3 or similar car, and then we go from there.

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#77-Thomas McDonnell @The_rightfoot- UK- NLR-GT Omega- 276986-1340- B2.53 I have read and understood the rules
Okay, so looking at it it doesn't seem like you have done much running in the F3. Because of this, and because after this round sign-ups will be closed for the season, I'll have to decline a full entry at the moment. However, if you can prove to me your pace on the upcoming track of Monza before the race on Friday. (I'll bring you into the league so that you can join the Thursday practice session, which you'll have to do to see how you stack up pace wise compared to others), then you may be accepted into the league. So for now, you'll be accepted in on a preliminary basis, dependent on Thursday pace. Having said this, due to the way reserves work, even if your pace is shown to be good enough that doesn't mean you'll definitely have a spot on the grid on Friday if there aren't enough drivers who report their absence.

I hope you understand. I'll add you to the league now and please make sure you turn up to the practice session tomorrow (20:00 - 22:00 UK time (BST)). If you have any questions, let me know. :)

The_rightfoot

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, so looking at it it doesn't seem like you have done much running in the F3. Because of this, and because after this round sign-ups will be closed for the season, I'll have to decline a full entry at the moment. However, if you can prove to me your pace on the upcoming track of Monza before the race on Friday. (I'll bring you into the league so that you can join the Thursday practice session, which you'll have to do to see how you stack up pace wise compared to others), then you may be accepted into the league. So for now, you'll be accepted in on a preliminary basis, dependent on Thursday pace. Having said this, due to the way reserves work, even if your pace is shown to be good enough that doesn't mean you'll definitely have a spot on the grid on Friday if there aren't enough drivers who report their absence.

I hope you understand. I'll add you to the league now and please make sure you turn up to the practice session tomorrow (20:00 - 22:00 UK time (BST)). If you have any questions, let me know. :)
Thank you for letting come and join the practice session

That's cool I know I haven't had much running. I'll turn up tomorrow for practice and see where my pace is.

I will definitely look at joining next season

Also I will start up officials again

Reactions: McPhilen

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
# 29- SergioJimenezMontero2 -sergiojimenezmontero2-Spain-N / A-257081-2789 - A 2.96 He leído y entendido las reglas.
Hey Sergio, thank you very much for the interest. However, we are now past the 8th round of the season, and so sign-ups will now be closed for the season. Always look out for the new season if you are still interested in joining the league. : )I hope you understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.