SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
AOR Banner 2020.png

The iRacing Team - your first point of call:
  • James J Pinsker @SMEAJ (League Runner)
  • Phil Reid @McPhilen (General iRacing overseer)
  • Evan RT Imray @Erti147 (Session Host)

This thread will be used as a place for the drivers and staff members to communicate about matters surrounding the league - this can include anything from general questions to rule change announcements.

Last edited:
Reactions: NHR-Gaming

NHR-Gaming

Pro Karter
Jun 5, 2019
I would really liked to have participated and entered my team "Alkentech Simulation NHR e-Sports" into the series. However unfortunately it looks like the AOR races will collide with the IndyCar Series SOF races, so i will not be able to race in AOR F3 league due to that.

I wish everyone involved with the AOR Formula 3 Championship the best of luck and i hope you guys have a fantastic season of racing :)

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hey Guys how did it work for the race tonight. will we get the password on email or? :)
You should be a part of the league on the iRacing website. Because you are a part of that, all you need to do is go into the league sessions section on iRacing and you'll find the session there, once it created. :)

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Message to all drivers:

This season we have introduced a Penalty Point System to the F3 league. More information on it can be found here:

The idea is that, if you are unhappy with a driving standard from a fellow racer, you can report them to the stewards. And over time, they can accumulate penalty points which punishes persistent dirty driving, to ensure we can maintain a high driving standard. We encourage drivers to report others who they feel deliberately drive against the sporting code - this isn't an actively malicious system, but we hope it can ensure as clean racing as possible.

Last edited:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all.
Due to a personal issue, King will be out of the com box for a while.
Due to this the race tonight will not be broadcast. We are working on trying to get something working for the remainder of the season until we have King back, but we cant promises you anything at this time. I will update you all with more info when i have it.

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Hey all.
Due to a personal issue, King will be out of the com box for a while.
Due to this the race tonight will not be broadcast. We are working on trying to get something working for the remainder of the season until we have King back, but we cant promises you anything at this time. I will update you all with more info when i have it.
Thank you Nic.

Those that follow me on Twitter know this, but for those that dont, my step mother passed away in the early hours of yesterday morning, so I am stopping commentating for a short while until I get my head straight again.

Thank you for your understanding

NHR-Gaming

Pro Karter
Jun 5, 2019
I am very sorry for your loss.

Take all the time you need to get your mind back in the right place again.

Take care bud!

James Clay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 22, 2016
Stay strong and keep safe. Can't wait to get back into the box together for gte league but it can wait as long as you need.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Just getting started with iRacing but I'm confused af. Maybe looking to join this league(not this season but maybe the next one), but what kind of license do I need to be eligable to join?

• What?
Reactions: SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Just getting started with iRacing but I'm confused af. Maybe looking to join this league(not this season but maybe the next one), but what kind of license do I need to be eligable to join?
-C license (so reach D4.0 and complete 4 D-license MPR races)
-Do a few F3 officials (ideally the full-length ones at C license)
-1500 iRating
-Follow me back

• Informative
Reactions: Jthorn97

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
And holy crap that was not a name I was expecting to see in here lmao welcome back

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all we are getting to the midpoint of the season soon. And i am already looking at the preparations for the next season with the Skin Pack. Your feedback is important to me. So can i pls get you to fill this form out for me, this will help me to see how the pack is being used by the community https://forms.gle/qHyDzAChSDnXCKHz9

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Hey all we are getting to the midpoint of the season soon. And i am already looking at the preparations for the next season with the Skin Pack. Your feedback is important to me. So can i pls get you to fill this form out for me, this will help me to see how the pack is being used by the community https://forms.gle/qHyDzAChSDnXCKHz9
So to use the skin pack, we just need to drag the files into our paints folder and then disable Trading Paints correct?

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Yea. but disable trading paints first.
Also in-game, go to graphics and enable hide numbers. This allows you to see the skins :D

Reactions: causa45

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
the new skin pack is here but i can't find the race thread

TFz PHILL77RPR

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
@SMEAJ I seem to be showing on the stream as my old team name. Is it ok to change it over my new team name Team Fordzilla please. I see its changed on the championship standing but not on the sign up bit.