AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 4 - Round 2 - Zandvoort | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 4 - Round 2 - Zandvoort

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 4
Round 2: Circuit Park Zandvoort

Information:
Date: 20th March 2020
Time: 18:40 - Practice, 19:50 - Qualifying, 20:00 - Feature Race, 20:50 - Warm-up, 21:00 - Qualifying, 21:10 - Sprint Race (GMT)

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Skin Pack Race 2:
Here

Circuit:
Track: Circuit Park Zandvoort - Grand Prix
In-Game Date: 2020-03-21 Time of Day: 12:50
Weather: Dynamic

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Last edited by a moderator:

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
I was just watching last weeks stream, and I saw there the stream overlay said a fixed amount of laps, what is that fixed amount of laps this race?

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I was just watching last weeks stream, and I saw there the stream overlay said a fixed amount of laps, what is that fixed amount of laps this race?
That lap count will have been worked out by the software used for the stream based on the time limit of the race and the lap times. So races are still time based. :)

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Yea the laps are an estimate, so the laps chance depending on the leader with the time.

• Informative
Reactions: Wesselll

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Well that was a tragic pair of races...

Sorry about there being no stream tonight by the way. There should be streams for the rest of the season.

NHR-Gaming

Pro Karter
Jun 5, 2019
Solid races for me today, but i need to find a bit more pace.

Thanks for all the work that is being put in to this league - very happy to race here! See everyone next week :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Wesselll and SMEAJ

TWLinkerbaan

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 30, 2019
Great race for me today. First race I had an awesome pace and no incidents but unfortunately I refueled double in my pitstop which cost me a lot of time... Still happy with P3. Sorry for the touch Massimo.

Second race the guys up front were too fast. Still a solid race with again P3.

Until the next!

Wesselll

GP2 1st Driver
Aug 30, 2017
Had 2 really fun races where I was challenged to push flat out all the time. P8 in both races which I'm very happy with. Looking forward to next week!

LaLunaRacing

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2020
Bad start and opening laps for me in the feature race, couldn't get the flow to work.
Not happy with that incident in the three way for P2, don't really see why a car would fit there.

Semi good start for the sprint compared to Pauls', tried to stay with him and wait for a shot towards the end of the race, took advantage after the small code brown moment towards the end.
Happy with overall performance this weekend.