F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 4
Round 2: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

1585279202598.png

Information:
Date: 27th March 2020
Time: 18:40 - Practice, 19:50 - Qualifying, 20:00 - Feature Race, 20:50 - Warm-up, 21:00 - Qualifying, 21:10 - Sprint Race (GMT)

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Skin Pack Race 3:
Here

Circuit:
Track: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
In-Game Date: 2020-04-01 Time of Day: 06:35
Weather: Dynamic

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Last edited by a moderator:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Hey guys,

Just a reminder, that if you get caught up in an incident in a race and you feel a driver was greatly to blame, then feel free to make a post about it in the stewards panel here. A lot of new people are joining recently (and "welcome!" to you all), but it's important we maintain the best driving standards possible so we can continue to provide great, fair, competitive racing.

Also, it's always nice reading stories of how all your race nights went, so please tell us how it goes and how you feel afterwards in each race thread if you wish.

Good luck tonight!

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Interesting pair of races. Had some fun battling in the feature, found myself in P3 and clawed onto it desperately. Despite Intel's best efforts to give me screenfreezes, I held on for a podium woooo

And then murdered in the sprint rip

Now onto... Lime Rock... ffs

Reactions: NHR-Gaming

NHR-Gaming

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 5, 2019
I'm just happy to finish both races tbh. Really struggled here but felt at bit more compatible in the sprint race.
Lime Rock Park next week should be "interesting" see everyone there.

Big thanks to the admins and broadcasters for all the work and effort that is being put into this series. Its very enjoyable to race here :)

• Winner
Reactions: SMEAJ

TWLinkerbaan

Junior Karter
Sep 30, 2019
That sprint race was CRAZY. Unfortunately touched the wall in the feature race which damaged my suspension. Looking forward to Lime Rock.

Reactions: SMEAJ

LaLunaRacing

Junior Karter
Mar 6, 2020
Really struggled to get a good lap in Q for the feature race and got caught up in midfield racing and got clipped twice.
I was lucky to get a good Q for the sprint but was struggeling to keep the car together today and did a lot of mistakes. All in all happy with the result though, was aiming a top 10 at this difficult track.

Also nice to see 17 cars within a second on this kind of track and i can only agree to Niklas by saying that i also enjoy racing here.