AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 4 - Sign-Up & Info [CLOSED] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 4 - Sign-Up & Info [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFz PHILL77RPR

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Hi is there any space to join this league?

If so heres my details:

#77 - Phillip Russell @PHILL77RPR - UK - CXR Project Black - 381902 - iRating: 1496 - C4.49- I have read and understood the rules

• Informative
Reactions: SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Hi is there any space to join this league?

If so heres my details:

#77 - Phillip Russell @PHILL77RPR - UK - CXR Project Black - 381902 - iRating: 1496 - C4.49- I have read and understood the rules
Yep we still have space. You're accepted, providing you can complete a few more F3 official races over the coming days, so we can ensure you're experienced enough to compete in this league.

TFz PHILL77RPR

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Yep we still have space. You're accepted, providing you can complete a few more F3 official races over the coming days, so we can ensure you're experienced enough to compete in this league.
Amazing!

Yes I've got plenty of time at the moment as I'm sure alot of us have am I on the reserves or will I be racing friday once I've completed some more offical races?

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
@SMEAJ is there still space? If so

#220 - JJ Parkinson @Justin || Taz - UK - Privateer- 320877 - 1130- C1.54 - I have read and understood the rules

(I am working on the license, took a dip recently with the new tyre model for IMSA, feeling more confident in F3 now)

• Informative

mzeleni8

Formula Karter
Nov 9, 2016
#24 - Marko Zelenika @mzeleni8 - Croatia - No team - 255717 - 2121 - B3.47 - I have read and understood the rules

Recently I drove the AOR GTE league for a couple of seasons. Wasn't any good by I did the league fairly regularly and didn't hear too many complaints about my driving.

Still fairly new to the F3 but I'm getting by, did a couple of races this week and I'm really enjoying myself.
If there are open spaces please let me know.

Thank you.

• Informative

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
@Justin || Taz @mzeleni8

There is currently one full-time spot left in the league, but as our reserves are really empty, a reserve spot should be able to compete in most races right now.

For now, Marko is accepted into the last full-time spot. Justin I'd like to see a couple more successful F3 officials, I know you can be a great candidate for the league but your iRating is too far below the threshold (plus I see you had a pretty miserable time in the Montreal week). Thanks.

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
@Justin || Taz @mzeleni8

There is currently one full-time spot left in the league, but as our reserves are really empty, a reserve spot should be able to compete in most races right now.

For now, Marko is accepted into the last full-time spot. Justin I'd like to see a couple more successful F3 officials, I know you can be a great candidate for the league but your iRating is too far below the threshold (plus I see you had a pretty miserable time in the Montreal week). Thanks.
Montreal was a learning curve, i think you can agree with that if you look at my progress today alone. Gained over 200iR today and that will continue this week. I have now found a good grove with the car and im happy with it. When could the position be reviewed? In time for the race this week or looking more at next week?

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Montreal was a learning curve, i think you can agree with that if you look at my progress today alone. Gained over 200iR today and that will continue this week. I have now found a good grove with the car and im happy with it. When could the position be reviewed? In time for the race this week or looking more at next week?
If you get a few more decent finishes by Thursday then yeah you can get in for this week.

mzeleni8

Formula Karter
Nov 9, 2016
@Justin || Taz @mzeleni8

Cheers, thank you.

See you friday

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
@mzeleni8 oh yeah, the #24 is taken. Can you please pick another number

Status
Not open for further replies.