AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 4 - Skin Pack [Optional] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 4 - Skin Pack [Optional]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
AOR Banner 2020.png

We will not be using Trading Paints on the broadcast. So, for your livery to be featured on the stream, it must be sent into us, otherwise your car will be presented with a default livery. You may follow the guidelines set for the GTE League for skins, as shown in the PDF, but this is optional. If you are using a Trading Paints skin, you can also send that into us. If the plates are still on your car, please send it in as a Trading Paints skin on the form.

Video Guides
Guide on learning how to make skins Here
Guide on how Spec Maps work Here
Guide on how to retrieve skins from Trading Paints Here

Dont use the Links in the PDF But the one on the Forum
Documents

Short Guide PDF Here
In-Depth PDF Here

Templates
F3 AOR Template Here
F3 AOR PNG Here

You will send in skins via the Skin Pack Form Here

Last edited:

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all
I know that this is optional, so i can't force any of you to send skins in. But it only takes like 5 Min to do :)

If i don't get the skins will have a standard car on the stream as we don't use Trading Paints.

Thanks
Niclas Domino
iRacing Skin Pack creator
iRacing Broadcast creator

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2020
Okay, @Niclas Domino. That has all been uploaded alone with my suit. The helmet is a working progress but I let you know when it has been done. If you let me know when your free if it works well ;)

Thanks

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
As you did send me the Spec Map.tga file i was able to fix the small issue that there were, so it is all okay now :)

• Winner
Reactions: Paul Joseph Clist

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2020
As you did send me the Spec Map.tga file i was able to fix the small issue that there were, so it is all okay now :)
Legend, Thank you. I am new to all this didn't know how to get the folder.mip from trading paints but thanks for fixing the issue.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Yea no problem, it did give me an idea for future submissions, as it did give me the option to assayed fix the issue, and you are not the only, first or last that will have that issue :D

• Winner
Reactions: Paul Joseph Clist

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2020
Yea no problem, it did give me an idea for future submissions, as it did give me the option to assayed fix the issue, and you are not the only, first or last that will have that issue :D
Off to a good start if I have gave you an idea for future submissions. Happy days. :) :) Have a wonderful day.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Udklip.PNG

This goes out to all drivers. I see a lot of this kind of mistake, no this is from the F3 league were the skin pack is not mandatory to submit to like the GTE one. But this is a clear indicator to me this person has not had a look at the PDF.. Pls, read the PDF it is there for a reason :)

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all
I have gotten some of your skins, and thanks for that, they do look amazing, and for the most part you have all done an amazing job with the names of the files and following the guides :)

But i do still miss a lot of skins, the drivers tagged inhere are drivers i am still missing skins from.
I know that this is optional, so i can't force any of you to send skins in. But it only takes like 5 Min to do :)

If i don't get the skins will have a standard car on the stream as we don't use Trading Paints.

Thanks
Niclas Domino
iRacing Broadcast creator

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey all
I have gotten some of your skins, and thanks for that, they do look amazing, and for the most part you have all done an amazing job with the names of the files and following the guides :)

But i do still miss a lot of skins, the drivers tagged inhere are drivers i am still missing skins from.

Thanks
Niclas Domino
iRacing Broadcast creato
r

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
I will have a skin for next week, this week was a bit short for me to get a skin sorted

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Yea no problem, i am not able to get the skin pack updated any way :)