PS4 - AOR Formula B - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Main Thread

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
FG1000 are so slooooowwwww! :D
I always prefer speed, even though FA cars isn't perfect they are still the class that gives you most thrill.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Just test Monaco with that car. You will fall in love, I promise you. :D

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Just test Monaco with that car. You will fall in love, I promise you. :D
Joined a random lobby at Silverstone National and loved the car. Drove it with the default setup and could throw the car into the corners nicely. Although it doesn't have the speed of top cars, I think the gulf and rookie are the way to go to get more competitive racing for the league. I'll upload the race I just did in a bit, was struggling to turn the car consistently cause I screwed up my shoulder last week, but I still had nice battles

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I still hope that we continue with the Formula B cars though. They are really good for league racing.

lmntr

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 28, 2015
I have not tried the formula gulf, but I have been playing with formula A; I have to say I love it. For tracks, I suggest to use where formula 1 cars have driven past and present. The season seems to be on the short length here.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I have not tried the formula gulf, but I have been playing with formula A; I have to say I love it. For tracks, I suggest to use where formula 1 cars have driven past and present. The season seems to be on the short length here.
the season was only short to test everything out and see the attendance levels. i imagine it will be much longer and higher attendance if its not scheduled the day before an f1 race and the day after iracing

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
Just finished a highlight/montage video of season one. Mainly just footage from my POV, but some are from Goldrock, Biggzy and Jthorn. Let me know if you'd like me to link your YT channels in the information box. :)

Anyway, thank you all for making this happen, it's been an absolutely fantastic experience.

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
So I went back to all the circuits with more knowledge than I had when we started. I'm quite satisfied with my improvements. Didn't even have to use KERS or low fuel.

Brno Circuit

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya

Dubai Autodrome

Willow Springs International

Silverstone Circuit

Nürburgring

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I wont be taking part in S2 myself but I look forward to seeing some of the videos and hopefully some of you guys running it. :)
We have basically everything planned out and obviously there will be plenty of help available if any of you guys want to have a go at running the leagues. :)

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I'll be in for it. Hopefully we can get enough interest as it was a good fun league (y)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014