PC - AOR Formula B - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Formula B - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

El Nano

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
Dead league...? No competitors, the results and standings table no updated, no any comment in this forum section... :( Sorry, if i too negative...

• Agree
Reactions: ACR osiris32

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Tend to agree, it's a bit sad, @AJ I know you weren't around Sunday, did @Erti147 get the results to you? if not I have most of it.

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Dead league...? No competitors, the results and standings table no updated, no any comment in this forum section... :( Sorry, if i too negative...
I got the results, it's just they've not been put in cos of the stewards enquiry.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I got the results, it's just they've not been put in cos of the stewards enquiry.
Some leagues choose to wait and some doesn't, I always like getting the standings up right away and then changed if needed. Not up to me but I prefer that! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1434695609][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to write my opinions on a few things:

1. I think we are still quite many official drivers but atleast I have no idea where some of them are, maybe that should be research so maybe some other can join?

2. This is the first season and you notice that the splits may not be correctly sorted (some fast guys in split 2 that should be in split 1 for example). This is a short season and only 4 weekends remaining. you'd think that with >10 people racing and everyone putting in a decent amount of practise we should all get some decent racing.

3. I think it's important that people write things they don't like so it can get improved and maybe be better for next season. (Maybe see this as a test season).

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Some leagues choose to wait and some doesn't, I always like getting the standings up right away and then changed if needed. Not up to me but I prefer that! :)
So did I when I wasn't a Cod trust me I had a moan about it as well ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Hampus Soderberg

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Formula C is the place to be! Such good fun to race and always pretty close from my experience so far.

ACR osiris32

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Better to have a larger lobby than 2 small ones. We could even do PRO-AM category so people stay in groups but we race together. One mistake and you are alone on track and that is no fun.

I would race Formula C as I said before.

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
A lobby merge would be considered. but we'd need everyone from here and the Formula C league to agree. Results tables would have to be reset and it'd basically be starting a new season.

ACR osiris32

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
A lobby merge would be considered. but we'd need everyone from here and the Formula C league to agree. Results tables would have to be reset and it'd basically be starting a new season.
No you wouldn't.

Put everyone in FC in Am category and everyone in FB in Pro. Keep the results but have the bigger lobby.

Or just merge the lobbies and points and continue on.

Last edited:

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Hold on.... Can you have a lobby with mixed cars? Cos that would be very cool to have 2 classes in one lobby and effectively 2 leagues.

• Disagree
Reactions: Neil Bywater

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Just because you can....

I reckon you could look at the qualy times from the two leagues so far, in both leagues there are Aliens and Mortals.

As said above, you'd get good battles with the top four from each of the Tiers (The Aliens) and good battles with the (Mortals for the last few points.

I'd prefer this and I'll be with those Mortals

El Nano

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
It's getting chaotic...
I think people have more time on Friday as Saturday evenings. Saturdays many people go to party.