Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 15 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 5 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Sprint Race: 10 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absents:
@BaSsMaNLoFtY
I will not be here for race 1. @Du7cH is aware. Will be back for race 2

Last edited:

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
this should be interesting, it would be better if I was actually quick around here. :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1433415200][/DOUBLEPOST]just a note on saving replays, the ps4 only records the last 15 minutes of gameplay so saving all of the race wont be possible.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
At least Tigger and Raven aren't here to lap the field this time. Pb right now on TT is a 36.6, gotta mess around with the setup a bit more though. All I know is the curbs here are lethal and someone will accidentally create a tire chicane

StottyD

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 16, 2015
this should be interesting, it would be better if I was actually quick around here. :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1433415200][/DOUBLEPOST]just a note on saving replays, the ps4 only records the last 15 minutes of gameplay so saving all of the race wont be possible.
At the end of the Race pCars give you the option to view replay and save it. if you save that replay, if/when a the replay is needed you can just let the race run for 20mins for the ps4 to record it then upload that section and then run it again for the other part of the race to record the rest. and just repeat that until you manage to record all the race. just means it will be in a few parts but it wont matter to the stewards as long as they can see the race replays. That's what ill be doing anyway.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I don't want to mess up the plans for this race, but can't we go a little bit earlier? It's the Champions League final, the biggest game of the season.

paul

Formula Karter
May 18, 2015
how do i find out what tier i'm in sure i wont be in B, could do with knowing so can practice in that car ?

NINJA1

Pro Karter
May 11, 2015
Anyone got any tips for brno cos the lowest I can manage is a 1:41 on the farreti tires , can't seem to keep the car on the track using the yiro tires even though there supposedly quicker. Don't know how Bcolt manage a 1:36

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Anyone got any tips for brno cos the lowest I can manage is a 1:41 on the farreti tires , can't seem to keep the car on the track using the yiro tires even though there supposedly quicker. Don't know how Bcolt manage a 1:36
Drop the pressures on the rear tires for the Yiro tires and you won't be far off me. The rest of the setup is personal preference

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I don't want to mess up the plans for this race, but can't we go a little bit earlier? It's the Champions League final, the biggest game of the season.
I'm fine with that (but really AOR should be higher priority than a football match ;) )

• Agree
Reactions: Du7cH

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Did my first ever laps of this track tonight started out with a 1:55 but after a few laps and some setup assistance I got it down to a 1:39. :)

Problem is Canada qualifying is at 6 UK time.

Reactions: Elite_sultan

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Did my first ever laps of this track tonight started out with a 1:55 but after a few laps and some setup assistance I got it down to a 1:39. :)

Problem is Canada qualifying is at 6 UK time.
About damn time quali was on at a decent time over here

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Well I am going to miss this race it seems as it starts only 15 min after the CL final begins. A bit of a shame, but I would have been lapped 5 times anyways as I haven't got a clean lap in here yet.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I have friends asking me to watch the final with them. It feels so bad to tell them that I can't. The problem is that I can not race next weekend, so I need to take part in this one. The Canada GP qualifying ends 7 pm, doesn't it? Can't we go 7 pm or 7.30 pm?

NINJA1

Pro Karter
May 11, 2015
I don't mind starting at 7 cos I also would like to see some of the champions league final but I'll be racing no matter what time we start

Reactions: Jthorn97

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Completely forgot about that. But can we not go 7 pm or 7.30 pm?
I have friends asking me to watch the final with them. It feels so bad to tell them that I can't. The problem is that I can not race next weekend, so I need to take part in this one. The Canada GP qualifying ends 7 pm, doesn't it? Can't we go 7 pm or 7.30 pm?
You would have to get everyone who's racing to unanimously agree to start early which is probably not very likely given its only 27 hours until the race. :)

• Useful
Reactions: NINJA1