PS4 - AOR Formula B - Round 1 Brno - 06/06/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Round 1 Brno - 06/06/15 8:00pm

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Still couldnt stop laughing about @iLeeRoy_x on the 2nd race, Legendary ! pulled a ijoker:p

Had some fun tonight guys was a blast even if i was lacking on pace which i'll solidly blame on a lack of practice but i'll bounce back for next week :) Congrats to the guys up front you earnt the champagne tonight :cigar:

• Funny
Reactions: iJokeri22

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I think it was around a 1:35.7
Omg, my PB is 1:34:0! :banghead: I could easily have done a 1:35.7. A lot of missed points for me here, because I will not be as fast in the next few races.

And I doubt that I will be able to race next weekend as my cousin having his birthday party. :( Looking forward to potentially grab some wins in season 2 though.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Still couldnt stop laughing about @iLeeRoy_x on the 2nd race, Legendary ! pulled a ijoker:p

Had some fun tonight guys was a blast even if i was lacking on pace which i'll solidly blame on a lack of practice but i'll bounce back for next week :) Congrats to the guys up front you earnt the champagne tonight :cigar:
But I'm too young for champagne :oops::cry:

• Funny
Reactions: Du7cH

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Omg, my PB is 1:34:0! :banghead: I could easily have done a 1:35.7. A lot of missed points for me here, because I will not be as fast in the next few races.

And I doubt that I will be able to race next weekend as my cousin having his birthday party. :( Looking forward to potentially grab some wins in season 2 though.

1:34! You're more of an alien than @Goldrock is (and he is pretty alienish) :D

FlushStroke

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 29, 2015
First race I qualified 3rd whch I was really happy about, but on the 2nd corner I gave @Goldrock a love tap from behind (soz mate, one and only time that'll happen, I think nerves cause me to overshoot my braking marker) but I put myself to the back of the grid after that because it was a stupid mistake, messed up my front wing as well I think because I was losing about 2 seconds a lap, my own fault.

Second race qualified 4th? wasn't the greatest quali lap but tried to just keep it neat with semi-cold tyres. In the race was having great battle catching up with @NINJA1 who and in 3rd and trying to keep pressure on him to try and cause him to make a mistake to get passed, but on lap seven my car went a bit sideways on the exit of a corner and before I knew it, I caused a pile up. Sorry about that whoever was involved (including my team mate) but nothing I could do. I'll post a vid once it's rendered.

All in all, fantastic job done with this event and organisation, I had a couple of bad races but it was really fun and can't wait for the next one. All I changed on my car was the tyres and fuel amount, but going to have to learn about setting up cars for the next race to challenge the top few drivers. If someone can teach me the basics I'd appreciate it, I don't have a clue. Was great fun, cheers

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
1:34! You're more of an alien than @Goldrock is (and he is pretty alienish) :D
I must admit that my pace on this track is crazy at the moment. Do you understand why I am so frustrated right now? I mean, I am clearly not one of the fastest drivers in this league, but my setup on this track was so damn good.

Well, I should stop complaining now, because it was my own choice to not race tonight.

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I must admit that my pace on this track is crazy at the moment. Do you understand why I am so frustrated right now? I mean, I am clearly not one of the fastest drivers in this league, but my setup on this track was so good.

Well, I should stop complaining now, because it was my own choice to not race tonight.
I understand why your frustrated mate. I would have been too. Who won the footie in the end? (And was it a good match)

NINJA1

Pro Karter
May 11, 2015
Should have won the first race and maybe come 2nd in the sprint race but mistakes cost me , I managed to flip the car in the first race

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Race 1 was pretty straight forward spent the entire race in 5th just cruising round cause it was the first ever pcars league race and I just wanted to finish with some points then got 4th when nightmare crashed. :)

Race 2 wasn't quite so good, Biggzy and someone else went side by side round turn 1 and they were going slow on the exit I literally touched Biggzy and got suspension damage had to pit and they put 40 litres of fuel in the car so I was in the pits for about 2 decades.
Came out 11th. Biggzy crashed I passed several cars there was a crash I think which gave me some more places then I spent the rest of the race catching Dutch I reckon I would have caught him had my teammate not driven in to me when I was lapping him, luckily Leeroy ran out of fuel so I got a position that way instead and finished 5th. :)

Good races tonight apart from the slight contact looking forward to Catalunya. :)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I understand why your frustrated mate. I would have been too. Who won the footie in the end? (And was it a good match)
Barcelona won. It was a decent match, even though with hindsight I would have prefer racing tonight instead.

EDIT: I didn't get that grammar right, did I?:p

• Funny
Reactions: iJokeri22 and Du7cH

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Main race highlights, including the side by side in T1, thats at 5:46. The offboard shot looks better though! Sprint Race will be up soon.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Main race highlights, including the side by side in T1, thats at 5:46. The offboard shot looks better though! Sprint Race will be up soon.
Thats some top car control from you both! Well done lads, Great to see (y)

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I'll have my POV up tomorrow. I've filmed half the feature race and I've got the sprint race and the rest of the feature to upload

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
i'll have to leave the sprint race for another day, its not letting me transfer it to usb, ill try again tomorrow
[DOUBLEPOST=1433627093][/DOUBLEPOST]cant get over that start in the main race though :)

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Anthony SPicer What exactly happened here it looked like you pulled over to let me lap you then just drove straight?

Anthony Spicer

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2015
He just trolled you :D
Umm yeah sorry mate, wrong button was pressed and the PSN menu came up, panic set it and before I knew it I had gone straight on. Really sorry about that.

Both races were a nightmare. I had just got home from a bbq, really no idea a couple of beers would have such an effect on my driving, just couldn't keep the thing on the track. I think the alcohol must have gone straight to my right foot! Will do much better next race.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433746495][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Anthony SPicer What exactly happened here it looked like you pulled over to let me lap you then just drove straight?
Umm yeah sorry mate, wrong button was pressed and the PSN menu came up, panic set it and before I knew it I had gone straight on. Really sorry about that.

Both races were a nightmare. I had just got home from a bbq, really no idea a couple of beers would have such an effect on my driving, just couldn't keep the thing on the track. I think the alcohol must have gone straight to my right foot! Will do much better next race.

• Funny
Reactions: Jthorn97