PS4 - AOR Formula B - Round 2 Catalunya - 13/06/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Round 2 Catalunya - 13/06/15 8:00pm

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Round 2 - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP
Formula Tier 1 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula B
Race date: Saturday 13th June 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 16 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 5 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Sprint Race: 10 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absents:
@Jthorn97 - Family Event

Discuss below guys:)

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Opps sorry m8 its a habbit, I can delete it and make you do it again if you like ? lol
haha nah its alright I used to pride myself in always having the race thread up first out of all the xbox leagues and now I met my match. :p

• Funny
Reactions: Du7cH

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I'm looking forward to this. I like Catalunya in the Formula B's. Should be a good round :)

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yeah agreed @Tigerkart_22 Its an epic track and has a little of everything you can throw at a car, fast straights sweeping corners chicanes hard braking zones what more could you ask for? So I'm really looking forward to this one myself :)

Reactions: Tigerkart_22

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Naah, this is so depressing. My cousin is having his birthday party, and I think there is no way I can stay home from that. I was looking forward to this league so much, but now I'm just losing points.
Yeah agreed @Tigerkart_22 Its an epic track and has a little of everything you can throw at a car, fast straights sweeping corners chicanes hard braking zones what more could you ask for? So I'm really looking forward to this one myself :)
I'm so jealous right now.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Naah, this is so depressing. My cousin is having his birthday party, and I think there is no way I can stay home from that. I was looking forward to this league so much, but now I'm just losing points.
Just confirm nearer the time if you can make the race or not @Jthorn97

• Informative
Reactions: Jthorn97

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014

I'm so jealous right now.
Your an alien remember. 1:34's at Brno. Surely you could just clone yourself and get your clone to thrash us with his alien speed :D

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
Finally a track that I'm more comfortable at. Now all I have to do is find the time to work on the setup and race strategy.

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Looking back at the social I was in at this track with the Formula B cars, I managed to lap within a second of what Tigger was doing in practice before using the wrong tyres in quali and the race so I believe I can be a lot closer to @Goldrock this weekend. Maybe even get a double podium ;)

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I just ran a 1:28.3 which I'm pretty sure is alien pace :D (turns out I was an alien all along :wideyed::whistle::rofl::lol:)

Just waiting to see what @Goldrock manages

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Done about an hours practice this afternoon and my pb was 27.1 which felt quite good but not alien pace. :)

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well there goes the hope I had alien pace ;):cry:
Never know I might have alien pace and just not realize it but I expect Goldrock will be doing like 25s or something. :p

This was always one of my better tracks in the F1 leagues.

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Never know I might have alien pace and just not realize it but I expect Goldrock will be doing like 25s or something. :p

This was always one of my better tracks in the F1 leagues.
If he does a 1:25, I will literally cry myself to sleep tonight :cry: (Tigger only managed a 1:28 at the social we did here)

Well back to practicing I go ;)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I can't help it. I'm practicing for this even though I won't be in the race. :unsure:

I did a 1:27.7 btw :cool:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If he does a 1:25, I will literally cry myself to sleep tonight :cry: (Tigger only managed a 1:28 at the social we did here)

Well back to practicing I go ;)
Really Tigger was only doing 28s was that maybe before everyone found out about the white tyres or setups there's no way I can be 1 second faster then him.