PS4 - AOR Formula B - Round 3 Dubai Autodrome - 20/06/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Round 3 Dubai Autodrome - 20/06/15 8:00pm

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Wouldn't have a problem with it. ;)

My total domination is finally going to end today. :D Good news for everybody. ^^ Didn't have much practice I don't even know my fuel consumption yet. Best time was a 34,2xx (just once!) but I won't be possible do drive this constantly and JThorn isn't that much slower. I can't describe it Dubai is just a strange track.. Podium finish would make me happy today, victories are possible.. Let's see.
I have the same expectations. I was five tens up on my PB 1:34:8 earlier today, but then I messed up the last corner.

Dubai is a tricky circuit, with a lot of strange corners. The one who dosen't make any mistake later tonight, will probably be the one who wins.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Can we start this race at 8:10-8:15? I get home tonight just after 8 and i really dont want to miss quali.
Dont think we have started at 8 all season so you should be alright. You can always join during qualifying anyway. :)

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Sorry guys wont be able to take part tonight as I am going to see Top Gear Live (Clarkson, Hammond and May Live). :D

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I might be late tonight guys. I'll strive to be there on time

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
1:34s... and here I am stuck with the 1:35. Going to do some final tweaks to see if I can break into .34s. Good luck tonight to those who are participating!

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
After 30 mins practice I have gone from 1:45 to 1:39 so hopefully I can race some of the non aliens. :)

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Terrible first race. Not massively off the pace for no practice but just hugely inconsistent with no setup. Ended up having to pit and on lap 12, spun the car into the barrier backwards loosing rear wheel and any drive to get back to pits.

Race two, unfortunately tagged at the hairpin and spun through no ones fault and then on the final corner of lap 1 couldn't avoid a spun car in middle of the track. Damage and retired.

On to next week.

*Note to self - Practice for next race

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Nailed the start at the first race and took the lead. Managed to stay infront, but then @Goldrock was closing in on me. Tried to defend really hard, but he managed to pass me and as always I make a big mistake after I get overtaken due to stress. Finished second.

Didn't repeat the good start at the second race and was down to 4th. After a couple of laps I closed in on the leaders and with one move I overtook 2 cars and was infront. But I screwed that opportunity with another mistake and was down second and finished second again.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Race 1- 4th. My best feature race of the season. I had a good battle with @Goldrock after going from 2nd-5th but he blasted away. Because I was so slow at the start of the race, I was actually conserving my tyres :wideyed::eek::p (this has been the first time I had saved my tyres :D)

Because of this, and with @ElMister struggling with tyres I think (he kept making slight errors) I closed the gap massively. Then began a struggle for third place which was epic. I made a move on him but he powered past me down the straight. Then on the last lap, I made a move going into the fast right hander before the back straight. However he then blasted back past me before the hairpin. Then at the last corner, I had a fantastic exit but ran right into the back of him as I had much more grip (causing no harm). It was an epic race mate and some nice clean racing. Same for you @Goldrock (and well done on your 5th win)

Race 2- 5th. I was right with the lead group before there was a little bit of contact at the hairpin. I tried to take advantage of it but ended up spinning to 10th. Managed to pace @Anthony Spicer and @StottyD but Stotty nearly made it back pass (everyone was quicker than me on the straight). He ran into the back off me but caused no damage I think (Don't worry about the contact mate. Didn't cause me any damage) Then worked my way up to @iJokeri22 and @iLeeRoy_x before Leeroy half spun, which I had to run wide to avoid. I then had Joker all over my rear end when we had cleared Leeroy. He got past me but I got him back at turn 5-6 (not sure which one). However I didn't really expect him to come back round the outside and he clipped my rear wheels (Im sorry of it was my fault. It wadbt intentional. While I don't think he had damage, I think I had some sort of suspension or aero damage as my car began veering to the right in a straight line. With @x PrO BiGGzY x pitting, I moved up to 5th and I set my fastest ever laps around the track with my damage. Was kind of matching @Goldrock pave wise at the end. Well done @Daryl.Ferrari for the win (an important one for the teams championship which I feel we can win :) )

We got some good team points but I'm really on edge in the drivers championship. I know @Daryl.Ferrari and @Jthorn97 had good rounds and I know they will have closed the gap or even overtaken me in the driver's championship. I want to finish top three so bad now in the championship. That would be amazing, especially since I'm racing some really quick drivers

Good racing guys and look forward to racing you soon

Daryl.Ferrari

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 11, 2015
First win feels good although i could have a better result in the first race (6th). I have to say @x PrO BiGGzY x ; i dont like to wine but your racing really needs to be less agressive. You had to many impossible overtaking manouvres wich cost me many time. I hope you feel the same about this.

@Goldrock sorry for the hitting you at the start in the first, i obv jumped the start. It was a relief to saw you top of the sheet again after i finished i have to say.

One more thing, some people really dont or dont want to look in their mirrors at quali. I had to make a move in my flying lap wich got me into third, if that didnt happen second would be really close since i was 2 tenths of Mthorn.

Anyway great races guys and see u next week!

Reactions: Tigerkart_22

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
Good racing tonight guys! My rival, @Tigerkart had a great battle again! Luckily I finished ahead. I'm well satisfied with my results (how on earth did I manage a podium?!". Getting more and more confident with the car, still working on my setup knowledge. Going to do some major tweaks for the next track so I can be more consistent and quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigerkart_22

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
First win feels good although i could have a better result in the first race (6th). I have to say @x PrO BiGGzY x ; i dont like to wine but your racing really needs to be less agressive. You had to many impossible overtaking manouvres wich cost me many time. I hope you feel the same about this.

@Goldrock sorry for the hitting you at the start in the first, i obv jumped the start. It was a relief to saw you top of the sheet again after i finished i have to say.

One more thing, some people really dont or dont want to look in their mirrors at quali. I had to make a move in my flying lap wich got me into third, if that didnt happen second would be really close since i was 2 tenths of Mthorn.

Anyway great races guys and see u next week!
sorry if i came across as too aggressive but if i see a gap i go for it, i made a mistake at turn 1 and crashed into you and i hold my hands up for that one, but most of the time its mainly cause i go up the inside and you either dont see me and turn into me or i tap your rear wheel and get a load of oversteer my self, ill work on this for future races cause overtaking has become difficult on this game especially cause theres no arrows telling you where drivers are but i raced exactly as i always have on f1 and project cars, ive not had many complaints before.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434834358][/DOUBLEPOST]for those who wanted it here it is as promised, you have less than 24 hours to practice for @Rug s social.

Last edited:

Daryl.Ferrari

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 11, 2015
That accident i forget tbh since that was a race incident imo. I made a move on the outside and that is always tricky. But the hairpin move and the 2nd corner after (begin of 2nd race) that were far to agressive. You cannot expect me not to turn in. You were not aside of my rear wheel all and i didnt brake early at all but still you tryed to pass wich was destined to make contact.