PC - AOR Formula B - Round 3 - Dubai Autodrome - 20/06/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Formula B - Round 3 - Dubai Autodrome - 20/06/15 8:00pm

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 3 - Dubai Autodrome GP
Formula Tier 1 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula B
Race date: Saturday 20th June 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 15 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 5 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Sprint Race: 11 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

ACR osiris32

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
We really need to combine the lobbies if only 9 are going to show. I don't mind Formula C I am sure everyone would be ok with it.

• Agree
Reactions: El Nano

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I will participate this weekend. As I said in round 2 thread, I'm working every 2nd weekend. I'm sorry for being in this situation but got my work schedule after sign-up.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
You should all have the PM with the password, let me know if not.

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
FB guys, I would say you all need to be in TS to give us an idea of when you're coming to lap us. Clear and precise please (y)

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
FB guys, I would say you all need to be in TS to give us an idea of when you're coming to lap us. Clear and precise please (y)
Not everyone have a mic (including me), the people with mics can of course help but backmarkers need to look out too

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Not everyone have a mic (including me), the people with mics can of course help but backmarkers need to look out too
I'm not too sure how good the blue flag marker is in this game and if i am pushing, I am not going to be looking behind me every 2 seconds.

Hampus Soderberg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I'm not too sure how good the blue flag marker is in this game and if i am pushing, I am not going to be looking behind me every 2 seconds.
I have no idea how the blue flags work either (is blue flags implemented in the game?) but generally the backmarker is responsible to get out of the way, I know you can't look back every 2 sec but the minimap should be easy to glimpse on once in a while.

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Can't get the mini map up on my screen atm. I'll do my best but this is a much faster car you're in compared to us, you might be on us before we even realise.

El Nano

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
Now I see that I repeatedly got 2 second in TT on this track from the usual 2 people. I think now i dont have reason to "racing" anymore. I dont understand how setup my car, they're so, so this is quite uneven. This no race. Two people make some top setups, and the others have no any chance. Too bad you can not do it a setup lock championship. Good race for the two setup magicians… Bye.

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
We provided a setup before the first race at Brno. This setup is an extremely good base to work from and I've done my laps with very few changes made to that setup. Blaming the setup is a poor excuse when you've basically been given the setup myself and Jack1st have been using.

El Nano

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
Ok, so the setup does not matter and you're geniuses. :D And the Brno wondersetup is good for everywhere, of course. :D And I'm Santa Claus. I bet, in a setup lock race we were much closer to each other…

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Blue flags won't show at present as Flags & Rules come under the same game setting and had to be turned off, this is all shown in the lobby settings.

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Good point, they should have told Schumacher that all that extra time in the garage that he spent trying to perfect the car was out of order and probably should have been banned....... :nailbiting:eek:_O

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Yes, Schumacher and Raven, the reality and a game is same category. :D:D:D:D:D
No need for sarcastic comments now , the guys were nice enough to even help out by providing a good base setup which you should be grateful for. So stop making those comments or just leave the league, which you'll be blacklisted for.

• Winner
  • Disagree
Reactions: Viceguy and El Nano