PS4 - AOR Formula B - Round 4 Willow Springs - 27/06/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Round 4 Willow Springs - 27/06/15 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
6 Missing tonight
5 definitely and 1 maybe.
Jthorn
Daryl
Weeniebeenieuk
Stotty
Ninja
Tigerkart?

So with 2 reserves we should have 10 racing tonight.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
At this rate everyone who turns up will be on the podium. :(
Guessing your alright to host? :)

Yeah i'll host tonight @iJokeri22,

I'll reset my router before setting up the lobby around 7:40 ish hopefully that will help, but i'll invite you 2nd into the lobby m8 and we'll sort out the invites from there :)

Reactions: iJokeri22

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah i'll host tonight @iJokeri22,

I'll reset my router before setting up the lobby around 7:40 ish hopefully that will help, but i'll invite you 2nd into the lobby m8 and we'll sort out the invites from there :)
Sounds like a plan. :)

Dont suppose anyone is doing some last minute practice atm?

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
Race time is upon us. As always, good luck to the participants. Let's keep it clean.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I'll be at the back. I'm so slow here for some reason

Last edited:

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Sorry @Du7cH I couldn't avoid you when you spun. Caught you and destroyed my suspension.

What an awful track for formula cars. Some amusing racing though.

BaSsMaNLoFtY

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 14, 2014
Great second race. Needed a setup though as car was just bottoming out and was being destroyed on the straights by everyone.

@x PrO BiGGzY x , almost took you out when I flipped the car, no contact with you but I got nervous that you were on the outside into turn one and I clip the inside kerb trying to give space.

Good racing guys!

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
My oh my... so close a perfect race weekend, but I bottled it in the sprint race. Huge confident boost being able to win with a big margin. Looking forward to the next race!

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Just watched the gameplay @iJokeri22 and it was me who hit you, but it was similar to the contact at brno, i barely touched you and you got damage, it is really bad on this game, i only tapped you as well, i apologise for it and take full responsibility though ill be more careful in future.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just watched the gameplay @iJokeri22 and it was me who hit you, but it was similar to the contact at brno, i barely touched you and you got damage, it is really bad on this game, i only tapped you as well, i apologise for it and take full responsibility though ill be more careful in future.
Yeah it was you think your contact damaged my suspension then while trying to keep the car in a straight line I had contact with dutch and my suspension was totally fucked. :(

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Glad that one's over guys the track is not one of my favorites and wasn't to much of a challenge tbh but the slightest mistake has a massive consequences, I sure biggsy is glad this rounds over too lol, good luck at Silverstones guys I'll be missing that round :(

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Race 1. Somehow managed to get under a minute with a 59.8 to start in 3rd.
Made a terrible start and lost 3 or 4 positions then ran wide at the tight section in the middle sector and Biggzy hit my rear wheel damaging my suspension I then lost control with the broken suspension and hit dutch. Pitted at the end of the lap and as I came out the pits the leader came past to lap me, I then followed him at a distance of about 5 seconds through the field and found myself in 3rd right in between 1st and 2nd and I was on their pace just a shame I was a lap down or it could have been a great fight for the top 3 places.

Race 2. Qualified again in 3rd probably could have gone faster on my second lap but Biggzys cold tyres got in the way. :p
Made a reasonable start but got passed by lofty then I half spun on a curb at the same corner where Biggzy hit me in race 1 so I was again last (but not a lap down this time) once again made a good come back through the field including passing dutch and lofty round the outside of turn 1. Got up to 3rd place again but the top 2 were far ahead by then so there was no point in pushing and risking a crash so just brought it home in 3rd place again.

Think that has put me 2nd in the championship might be 3rd not sure but wither way it was a good couple of races, now for a couple of proper tracks. :D

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
forgot to say that i was working and couldn't step into the reserve role. might be able to fill in at the last race but thats it. what was the pole time here? i've done about 10 laps here and im at a 1:01.2 but can still take off a lot of wing. seems like whoever ran the least amount of wing and had a stable rear would win

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
@Goldrock I think I was just lucky with the setup, I was pretty shocked when I got pole in both races by such a big margin.

Just uploaded main- and sprint race to my channel, have fun watching the two loneliest races ever.

Main race:

Sprint race:

The sprint race is quite interesting though since I had to push to catch up to first after my mistake. So you'll see me punch in some blistering lap times.
Another note about the races, backmarkers need to be way more careful. There was several moments that put me off the rhythm due to unexpected maneuvers from backmarkers and myself.