PS4 - AOR Formula B - Round 5 Silverstone - 04/07/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Round 5 Silverstone - 04/07/15 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 5 - Silverstone GP
Formula Tier 1 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula B
Race date: Saturday 4th July 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 14 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 5 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Sprint Race: 10 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed Absents:

1. Du7cH
2. Jthorn
3. Clarky (res)
4. Bcolt (res)
5. Tigerkart

Last edited:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@iJokeri22 Sorry wont be at this race I'll be in sunny Scotland visiting the Mrs's family, will be back for the last round m8

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Have a good time in Scotland. You visiting @Erti147 while your there? ;)
Nah, could've but tbh i'll be to busy up there, got a loads of jobs that've been backed up for ages and i've gotta get them done while the Mrs vists her sisters and mother and the rest of the klan. :)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
One of my favorite tracks. Really looking forward to this. :)

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
What times are people doing round here then, we were in the 42s and 43s in the time trial event im guessing that'll come down slightly.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
What times are people doing round here then, we were in the 42s and 43s in the time trial event im guessing that'll come down slightly.
I think high 39s should be possible.

Edit: That is actually quicker than some cars in F1 last year.

Last edited:

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
So what times are you guys hitting? Got a day free from work today so that'll be my practice day.

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
Done a few laps and tinkered with the car a bit. Managed a 1:38:343 as best for now. Quite a good improvement since my time trial time was a 1:44:953.

Edit: Just did a 1:37:844

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not done any practice but I'm usually alright around Silverstone.
12 points behind ElMister and 14 ahead of Tigerkart so as long as those guys don't beat me by miles I'll be happy.

Hopefully we get a few more then 5 people finishing this week.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Its so frustrating, but I don't know if I can participate tomorrow neither. Saturday is clearly not a good league race day for me as my parents always plans something in that I cannot escape from(last saturday my friends had to WATCH me playing:bag:). I'm really sorry but I might have to pull out of the league completely(or maybe that's just unnecessary because its just one race left after this). Before the leagues started I barely did anything on Saturday evening, so I thought this was no problem for me.

I tell you tomorrow morning if I'm racing or not.

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
I'm not too sure about that @Goldrock, I've worked this morning from 04:00 - 12:00 GMT so I will be extremely tired towards the evening. I will definitely put up a fight though. :D

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Should have 11 racing tonight there's 4 missing including both reserves. :)

I should really be doing some practice still haven't done a single lap. :p

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
Holy smokes! A minor tweak on the car and I pull off a 1:37:365! Man, I'm so lucky with the setup this week.