PS4 - AOR Formula B - Round 5 Silverstone - 04/07/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Round 5 Silverstone - 04/07/15 8:00pm

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Won't be there tonight. So busy at the moment :(. See you next weekend

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
GGs to the participants. @Goldrock surely has the championship in the bag now. 1:36... madness. I'm looking forward to see how you approach Brooklands and Luffield Corner since you gained about one second on me there.

Last edited:

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
calculating his lead and winning the race without taking any risks.
Expect being drenched in sweat and constantly looking how much you gained on me every lap. :D

I'm quite curious in what wing settings you had, care to share? I ran 5.5 front 6.0 rear in the main race, but switched to 8 front and rear in the sprint race.

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
Alright. Well, once again you proved how much more superior you are. Congrats on the championship, more than deserved.

Hopefully I can reach your level in time so we can have some nice battles. :D

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Done the results start off by saying well done to @Goldrock winning the championship I don't think it was ever in much doubt. :)

This is turning in to the real lifeF1 season the last 4 races have had the exact same 3 of us in the top 3.

On to tonight's races.
Race 1:
Qualified in 3rd stayed 3rd at the start drove all 14 laps in 3rd and finished yep you guessed it 3rd. :)

Race 2: Qualified 2nd thanks to @Goldrock missing qualy kept 2nd at the start but I knew he would be right behind me and he was but suprisingy I was able to keep him behind until he made a mistake and dropped back behind Biggzy. I pulled out a 2 second gap but he caught me within half a lap of passing biggzy, I kept him back for another lap or 2 until he pulled off a brilliant overtake round the outside of turn 4. :) I finished 3rd btw. ;)

See you all in Germany for the last race I really hope we get a proper grid not just 5 or 6 like the last 2 weeks. :)

Sorry the start was a bit delayed today with all the uninformed no shows we had to find a new host.

Last edited:

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
I must say that I'm very disappointed with the amount of absent people in this championship. Only six drivers yesterday, and it's not like we were a close pack. I can accept that you can't participate in one or two races. If work hinders you I fully understand. But sometimes it's about prioritizing, you know that every race starts at 19:00 GMT, but still we pretty much always have to race with half of the participants.

I can understand if you don't take this as seriously as I do, but this is about respect. Signing up to a league, knowing the time, race date etc but you still manage to not show up to the races. Some doesn't even give a motivation for their no-show, which makes me lose a lot of respect for you. Be honest with yourself, if you know that you can't participate in the races, it would be best to not sign up (to let people who have time sign up instead) or pull out of the league (with an explanation of course).

Maybe this championship didn't pan out like you thought it would, maybe you lost interest in the game. Hopefully this will improve in the future on F12015 (for those who will get it) or maybe in the second season on Project CARS.

• Agree
Reactions: iJokeri22

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
I must say that I'm very disappointed with the amount of absent people in this championship. Only six drivers yesterday, and it's not like we were a close pack. I can accept that you can't participate in one or two races. If work hinders you I fully understand. But sometimes it's about prioritizing, you know that every race starts at 19:00 GMT, but still we pretty much always have to race with half of the participants.

I can understand if you don't take this as seriously as I do, but this is about respect. Signing up to a league, knowing the time, race date etc but you still manage to not show up to the races. Some doesn't even give a motivation for their no-show, which makes me lose a lot of respect for you. Be honest with yourself, if you know that you can't participate in the races, it would be best to not sign up (to let people who have time sign up instead) or pull out of the league (with an explanation of course).

Maybe this championship didn't pan out like you thought it would, maybe you lost interest in the game. Hopefully this will improve in the future on F12015 (for those who will get it) or maybe in the second season on Project CARS.
Yeah, Im one of those who haven't participated alot. Before the leagues started, I was completely free on Saturday evenings and I really thought that there was no problem for me racing on this day. I think I even voted for Saturday in the poll we did a couple of weeks before we started.

I don't think I will continue into season 2, because I will probably join the F1 2015 leagues. The only thing that could change my mind is if there is a new raceday for the Formula leagues in PCARS.

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
At least you give reasons for not being able to participate. I'm also not sure about season two. If F12015 is good I will most likely prioritize it ahead of Project CARS.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
At least you give reasons for not being able to participate. I'm also not sure about season two. If F12015 is good I will most likely prioritize it ahead of Project CARS.
Lets form a team in the blue/yellow Sauber in the leagues then ;)

Reactions: ElMister

Anthony Spicer

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2015
Really sorry I didn't let anyone know I couldn't make it yesterday. Short notice I was told I was expected at a family get together, rushed off my feet Saturday and forgot to say.
The first 3 races were fine, just a few things onon lately and unfortunately it's not as easy to prioritise this over certain things.