PC - AOR Formula B - Round 5 - Silverstone - 04/07/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Formula B - Round 5 - Silverstone - 04/07/15 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 5 - Silverstone GP
Formula Tier 1 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula B
Race date: Saturday 4th July 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 14 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 5 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Sprint Race: 10 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Feeling okay for this track. With my new found knowledge :rofl: I'm 2secs up on my time trial time here.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Out for the rest of the season...like I said before, work that I didn't know of before sign-up and tomorrow when I'm not working it's one of my friend's birthday.

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Qualy: I wasnt able to do any good qualilap, the first qualy was kinda a warm up session for me, i was miles away from my 37.0 pb. And in the second qualy i drove against another car.

Races: It looked like @Raven used much lower wings than me - i was using 7-8. He gathered tenths on every straight. Since he damaged his car i was able to win the first race, was an interesting battle since i couldnt get past him on the straights and i had to be very cautios in the corners where he was slower.

The start of the second race was a bit vexing. Raven jumped the start but slowed down in order to let me pass, he didnt let me through though but stayed side by side with me, my car didnt turn in in turn 1 so he had to go off the track and came back out of nowhere but i was able to avoid him. Then he overtook me on the first drs straight - i should ve used kers.
Henceforward it was a lonely race.