PS4 - AOR Formula B - Round 6 Nurburgring - 11/07/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Round 6 Nurburgring - 11/07/15 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 6 - Nürburgring GP
Formula Tier 1 - Season 1

Race Information:
Car class: Formula B
Race date: Saturday 11th July 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Feature Race: 16 Laps
- Sprint Qualifying: 5 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Sprint Race: 10 Laps

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
So what times are you guys punching in? Figured it's time to practice a bit since I've never driven on the track.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I think I've done a 1:44 round here. Not sure if that's good or not

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Just did a 1:38:581. Perhaps you meant 1:34?
Maybe. I can't remember. This was ages ago. Haven't been on Project CARS in a while due to work experience. I'll do some practice soon

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
wont be able to fill in for a missing driver, separated my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff last weekend, making it too painful to use a wheel

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
Really no motivation for today I hate this track (Hockenheim is much better). I'll just take my Barcelona setup and see where I have to brake for turn 1 (10 minutes left ^^). 40 litres should be enough for 16 laps.. Don't even know the gears for every corner. :D
Mind games. Just mind games. ;)

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
League finished. Well done to those who held out till the final round.

Wow, what a race. Didn't pan out exactly how I wanted to, apologies for the jump start. Unfortunately a badly placed backmarker in the first race made it difficult for me as I spun out and lost my rhythm.

Second race was just filled with action, I loved every second of it (even when I caught the grass and spun :D). Congratulations to @Goldrock for yet another destroying win.

NINJA1

Pro Karter
May 11, 2015
Got 2 amazing starts off the line in today's races , I lost the car into t5 and caused a bit of a pile up , really sorry , 2nd race I locked the fronts and contacted with someone at t1 not sure who it was but I'm really sorry and I don't think it caused any damage. I was in 1st for around 3 corners until I was hunted down by the quick people behind me and then from then on it was a lonely race in 4th

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Race 1

This game has to listen to me. I SAID NOT TO CHANGE TYRES. THAT DOESNT MEAN CHANGE THE TYRES. The car was then undrivebale so I just pulled over

All of this happened when Ninja spun (not your fault but it was annoying :D)

Race 2

Had a good battle with @BaSsMaNLoFtY @Du7cH and @iJokeri22 (at points) and was improving by the lap before crashing. At this point, the car would barely move so I called it a night

A tough evening but I'm happy with my improvement in pace (I haven't been on Project CARS in ages due to my work experience keeping me busy)

Sorry for being so busy but I'll be back next season stronger (hopefully ;) )

Thanks for @iJokeri22 and @Du7cH for doing such a great job running the league and congrats to @Goldrock for winning the championship

Reactions: iJokeri22