PS4 - AOR Formula B - Round 6 Nurburgring - 11/07/15 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Round 6 Nurburgring - 11/07/15 8:00pm

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
This was really fun even though I was quite alone in the first race. Tried to catch @ElMister and @Goldrock but it was impossible. I really had lack of straight line speed(as always) in both races. In the second race @NINJA1 showed us the definition of a divebomb towards turn 1. That was a little too much maybe, Ninja? But that gave me P1 and I tried everything to stay infront but because of my lack of straight line speed it was just a matter of time before Elmister or Goldrock would overtake me. Underestimated the outside line in turn 1 and Elmister overtook me, but I was so close to take the lead back and I made an attempt at a corner that wasn't a good overtaking spot. So instead of taking the lead, I lost a position to Goldrock and was down to P3 again. It seemed like the race would be similar to the first race, but then Elmister made a mistake(I think), and I was in P2. I did everything to stay infront of him but on the penultimate lap, he overtook me again on the outside line in turn 1. I wanted to beat him so bad, so I really tried to come back at him, but I didn't get a chance even though it was close at the end.

Will have videos up on it soon. Congratulations to @Goldrock for winning these two races and for winning the whole Championsship. Well deserved.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Thank you guys for the season, even though I participated in only 3 rounds. I had a lot of fun, even more fun than in the GT3 league. I doubt I will continue into next season if we not change the raceday.

Now I can finally focus on F1 2015.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436648228][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm the top swede here! :D
:finger::p
[DOUBLEPOST=1436648335][/DOUBLEPOST]First race start:

Second race, first laps and battle with Elmister and Goldrock:

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
That second race battle @Jthorn97 makes me just want to throw my F12015 disc out the window. Absolutely stunning battle! I doubt F1 will deliver that kind of passionate battles.

Reactions: Jthorn97

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Despite yet again having to drive back to the pits at 50mph this was probably the most fun I've had in this season I'll get some videos up in the week to show some of the racing mostly with Biggzy. :)

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
I'm glad to hear that most of us enjoyed the last rounds. I will also try get a montage sort of video out of the whole season. Mostly from my POV, but if any of you have any clips of crashes, battles or any other heart pumping stuff, pm me it and I'll see if I can cram it in. :)

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The results for season 1 have all been updated. :)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Can't wait for season 2 to start as F1 2015 is broken online.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Can't wait for season 2 to start as F1 2015 is broken online.
Not that it would make a difference but could my DNS in the last race be changed to a DNF as I did technically start the race :)