PS4 - AOR Formula B - Video Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Formula B - Video Thread

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
AOR Project CARS League - Videos

Here's a space to share your greatest and funniest moments from pCars guys,
It doesn't just have to be just your leagues racing but anything you'd like to share with everyone in your league :)

Last edited:

FlushStroke

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 29, 2015
This is lap 7 of the the sprint race at BRNO, I was pushing a little too hard trying to keep the pressure on @NINJA1 in an attempt to gain 3rd position, got away with almost a spin in sector 2 managing to save it, but all went wrong when I tried to save it the second time from a spin a few corners before lap 8 ...

StottyD

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 16, 2015
This is lap 7 of the the sprint race at BRNO, I was pushing a little too hard trying to keep the pressure on @NINJA1 in an attempt to gain 3rd position, got away with almost a spin in sector 2 managing to save it, but all went wrong when I tried to save it the second time from a spin a few corners before lap 8 ...

I felt so bad when I hit you, I didn't know two others did as well. For the record I did try turning away but my accidental pit stop that gave me wet tyres didn't let me turn away from you. The third car could have avoided you I think! hahaha "banter" don't think anyone could avoid that so quickly tbh. Very unfortunate

FlushStroke

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 29, 2015
Na, wasn't anyones fault as far as I can tell, just a racing incident and unlucky. I lost control and you would have had to have reflexes of a cat to not have collected me on your way past. The stewards can judge for themselves if they want but at the end of the day, it was quite funny. Actually made me jump when you hit me lol

• Funny
Reactions: StottyD

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
While recording these, I realised that I had incredibly boring races in the end. Literally I was practicing using the replay mode (got some pretty good shots)

Here is part one of the feature race (by far the best video)

Part two is rendering and I'll have the sprint race up later

Here's my channel where all league races should be posted

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmLihPBe_7vpRiYO1GHBXVg

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
While recording these, I realised that I had incredibly boring races in the end. Literally I was practicing using the replay mode (got some pretty good shots)

Here is part one of the feature race (by far the best video)

Part two is rendering and I'll have the sprint race up later

Here's my channel where all league races should be posted

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCmLihPBe_7vpRiYO1GHBXVg
Sorry about the start mine wasn't very good but the guy infront of me didn't move so I swerved to avoid him and felt the back end going so had to lift which resulted in you going in to the back of me.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Sorry about the start mine wasn't very good but the guy infront of me didn't move so I swerved to avoid him and felt the back end going so had to lift which resulted in you going in to the back of me.
That's fine mate. I did that in the GT3 league last week

ElMister

PS4 Radical Champion
Oct 29, 2014
So this was my first lap in the main race at Circuit de Catalunya. I can still feel the pain...

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Start of the first race:

Some random laps and battles in Race 1: (skip 2:00 to 4:40) and really sorry for for hitting you @Du7cH

First two laps of Race 2: (going 3 cars wide at the end:cool:)

And just a nice looking replay on my spin:

And at last some nice battle with @ElMister (thought there were more action though) :

Last edited: