PC - AOR Formula B - Video Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Formula B - Video Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
AOR Project CARS League - Videos

Here's a space to share your greatest and funniest moments from pCars guys,
It doesn't just have to be just your leagues racing but anything you'd like to share with everyone in your league :)

Last edited:

El Nano

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
(First of all, I apologize for my bad english... I hope you will understand what I write...)

It is a pity that so few have come to the first race, so it not was a real mood for me. Unfortunately I chose the wrong tires, as I see it, everyone went white and I'm on yellow. I do not know this how could disadvantage. At the start i had a 3th gear by default - it must be some interesting bug ... – and when I wanted to put back into neutral then switched into reverse. It was not too happy, after all, went to my complete start.

The race was not very exciting, who were in front of me proved to be much faster, so do not really have been within sight. I had a little battle with Osiris32, but did not last long. He was much faster. Battle was nice while it lasted. For a while I could keep him behind me, but the difference in speed was too much. I did not want go to bloody battle with him. Then, as i was expected he quickly left of me.

All in all, the 4th place is not so bad, though, for a whole grid could be better assessed. And I think the yellow rubber was really bad choice...

The sprint race was a pure disaster. For some reason my wheel went wrong angle, so on the start the car turned out and slammed into the boards. Of course, the car is damaged, the wheel remained completely wrong position and my pace lower than that expected. And at some corner I hit something, everything went wrong, so I had made a quick pit stop for repairs. This whole race went all reasonable chance evaporated.

(Unfortunately, Shadowplay did not work for some reason - it has never been a problem - so could later replaying recorded only ...)

I hope next time we will be more and more people.

Congratulations for the winners.

sRede

Pro Karter
May 25, 2015
At the start i had a 3th gear by default - it must be some interesting bug ... – and when I wanted to put back into neutral then switched into reverse. It was not too happy, after all, went to my complete start.
It's a visual bug. If I'm not mistaken it occurs when you are out on the track the session before the race and the time hits 0:00. So in your case you were in 3rd gear. It only effect your wheel display, if you use hud you can see it's in neutral at the start.

Reactions: El Nano

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Whoops, I posted this in the Formula C video thread.

My feature race, more boring than it felt while driving it.

El Nano

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
Not the fastest lap, not the best lap, just a little teaser for the next race.(Without chicane cutting... ;))

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Here's a lap I recorded at the beginning of the week. I'm looking forward to the challenge tomorrow. Not as easy to drive around this track as Brno.

Reactions: Neil Bywater

El Nano

Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
Sprint Race

Nice race (beginning of the 5th lap), unfortunately I made a lot of mistakes. I unusual convulsive, and maybe I was too considerate. The last corner of the last lap: massive no comment.

[DOUBLEPOST=1434273725][/DOUBLEPOST]Featured race (very-very booooring...:sleep::sleep::sleep:)