AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S10 - Round 1: Okayama | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S10 - Round 1: Okayama

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Came away with 0 points but I should take a lot of positives from yesterday. 5th was a strong result in qualifying. Most of the feature race went as perfectly as it could have gone with the speed I had until I dipped the left rear in the gravel at the final corner which sent me into the barrier...

Nothing I could do in the sprint race, I started 29th and pulled myself up to around 12th-13th when I got collected in a silly accident in the hairpins.

Onto the next one. Not ideal that I've wasted a drop week already but plenty of racing still to go.

Tommy-Tum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2014
Got a good day yesterday at Okayama. P12 and P11 what wasn't expected I will finish. My pace was good all race and I was happy to keep up with the quite faster guys who I usually can't battle with. First my apologies for the beginnin of the Feature Race where I have hold people up or get someone in some dangerous situations. I broke my wrist yesterday and I was determined to drive so I adjusted some setting and needed to find a way to steer. I've suffered alot of pain in the hairpin tho. Apologies for @N1kmido at the hairpin when we nearly crashed. Was happy to get the car in the right way, think the curbs saved me as I let go off my wheel. Overall a good perfomance and I will be back in Monza. Still need to find out how I'm going to do that with my wrist as we got the first chicane.

Patrick Kessler

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 10 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2016
Got a good day yesterday at Okayama. P12 and P11 what wasn't expected I will finish. My pace was good all race and I was happy to keep up with the quite faster guys who I usually can't battle with. First my apologies for the beginnin of the Feature Race where I have hold people up or get someone in some dangerous situations. I broke my wrist yesterday and I was determined to drive so I adjusted some setting and needed to find a way to steer. I've suffered alot of pain in the hairpin tho. Apologies for @N1kmido at the hairpin when we nearly crashed. Was happy to get the car in the right way, think the curbs saved me as I let go off my wheel. Overall a good perfomance and I will be back in Monza. Still need to find out how I'm going to do that with my wrist as we got the first chicane.
I wish you a speedy recovery and that your wrist will be fine.