AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S10 - Round 10: Bathurst | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S10 - Round 10: Bathurst

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10
Round 10: Bathurst

Information:
Date:
17th August 2018
Time: 19:20 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:40 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Mount Panorama Circuit
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: To be updated in comments

Stuff:

- This will be round 10 of the 10th season of Formula Renault 2.0. That may not mean anything, but there are typically 12 rounds in a season. That could be relevant, but who knows?
- The creation of this thread is the biggest thing happening in the world of racing today, absolutely nothing else today could possibly be more prominent that this.
- Bathurst, despite popular belief, is quite hilly.
- Mate

Standings:

Will update when fixed.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
why is this a feat and a sprint, when it has a longer laptime than Suzuka?

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
why is this a feat and a sprint, when it has a longer laptime than Suzuka?
Simple reason is I wanted there to only be 3 of the longer races, and we had 3 of the same tracks as last season on the calendar that were longer races, so I thought it a good idea to just use those. Bathurst was the only questionable track, but decided to keep it to the same tracks being the longer races. Maybe I'll do it differently in the future and make it so there is a set list of longer race format tracks, and however many appear on the calendar is how many we'll do that season.

• Informative
Reactions: AOR Midg3t

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Weather:

72°F, Wind NE @ 10 MPH,
Atmosphere: 77 RH,
Skies: Partly Cloudy

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Yeah, that bump is a real bastard, got me too. Luckily I could continue though.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
i am ( ) this fucking close to just giving up on this car and this season

Tommy-Tum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2014
Again apologies @saKuuu for the crash. Car did nothing in the second corner, neither braking or steering I don't know what happend maybe a issue with VR, I don't know. But big apologies Kevin.

Reactions: saKuuu

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Again apologies @saKuuu for the crash. Car did nothing in the second corner, neither braking or steering I don't know what happend maybe a issue with VR, I don't know. But big apologies Kevin.
Don't worry about it Tom, poop happens. Unfortunate but these things are out of our control so let's move on :)