AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S10 - Round 12: Spa (Finale) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S10 - Round 12: Spa (Finale)

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10
Round 12: Spa

Information:
Date:
31st August 2018
Time: 19:40 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Single Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Classic Pits
Time of Day: Afternoon
Weather: To be updated in comments

Stuff:

- Spa
- Is
- GREAT
- Also, it's Raidillon actually.
- This is the first time Spa has ended the season. This isn't interesting, but I thought I'd share anyway!

Standings:

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Also, I believe with drop weeks applied now, we can confirm Patrick as the champion. So, congratulations to @Patrick Kessler for taking the title! It's a bit unfortunate we couldn't confirm it as it happened because of our table issues, but I can now say that it looks to be confirmed based on the numbers shown in the table.

I will also say, that based just purely on finishing positions, the title race would be really close to going to the final race between myself and Patrick, however with so many incredible clean races from Patrick, at least 20 bonus points were scored from that alone, with a few extra from fastest laps and pole positions.

Once again, congratulations to Patrick, and let's celebrate the season in style here at Spa with a really good clean race! Looking forward to this one. :)

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Standard evening really, decent pace but I always find a way to mess up. It was fun to mix it with the SimRC boys though.

Congratulations @Patrick Kessler on a superb season of speed and consistency. It's quite amazing that one of your drop weeks is going to be the one where you got your win at Zandvoort but it underlines just how strong you were every week!

Looking forward to next season..

• Friendly
Reactions: Patrick Kessler

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Not the end of the season I was hoping for, with a really poor race from myself in Imola and then having the race ended really early this time. I was hoping to hold on to second in the championship, and I didn't really need to score all that well to do it, but hey, it is what it is. Either way, next season should be fun, a lot of different style tracks are in there which should be fun. I'd like to say I could fight for the title, but stringing together consistent good results has always been my downfall, but I will at least try.

CamJS2

Semi-Pro Karter
May 31, 2015
Thanks for a good championship guys (well at least the part of it I was in) haven't been able to race properly for a while and this really gave me the opportunity to get back into it!