AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S10 - Round 2: Monza | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S10 - Round 2: Monza

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

David Buitelaar

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Congrats @N1kmido , in feature race i was constantly on the same gap, i stole your spot on the last lap. That brings me by the sprintrace, i was there to battle you ,was nt it for @Lubomir Moric who outbraked himself and touched my rear at the 2nd chicane. If not i could have even won the race. Next time maybe my lucky n° will show up. I hope a next week finish. @McPhilen, what white line are you talking about? The one close to the pitwall?

Reactions: N1kmido

Tomspeedx30

Pro Karter
Feb 5, 2017
First of all, very happy to have a spot straight away for my comeback on this Iracing league with a bit more experience this time but still quite far from the best guys ?

Q : I managed to do my PB on this track in 1.48.0 but I binned it on my 3rd attempt in the Lesmos and could have maybe improved a bit. But still "only" 1.5 sec is better than I expected

R1 : Unfortunately, there was a big pile up at the first chicane and I didn't manage to avoid a car parked in the middle of the track and got front wing damage. From that point, my top speed suffered massively and I was a sitting duck on the straights and Monza is probably one of the worst track to have your front wing damaged. I was 5 seconds a lap slower compared to my PB every lap but I tried to stay in case I could get reverse grid pole by luck. I was happy to pit and change my front wing to be able to have the full car potential even though I was quite far back and I finished P22 a lap down

R2 : I managed to keep my front wing in good shape and I gained a few positions, some of the overtakes were made because some guys had front wing damage and they couldn't defend at all with that. Managed to go up to P10 but I lost the car in the 2nd chicane ( Variante Della Roggia ) and went down to P20 ?? Very frustrated about that mistake which cost me points
Lost P20 on the last corner of the last lap with a brilliant switchback overtake from @Kez . I tried to protect the inside but he took a lot of speed and managed to get me in the end fair and square ?

I hope I didn't make the commentators suffer too much with my last name ?

Looking forward to the next round in Nürburgring and i hope i will have a spot for this one too ?

Reactions: Kez