AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S2 - Round 12: Nurburgring GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S2 - Round 12: Nurburgring GP

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Actual race video will be coming soon, but here's the Team Ex-Box Video Review Montage of Love and Funs!

Epic in so many ways!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
For once I actually took it cautious on lap 1. I usually go in all guns blazing (within reason) in an attempt to make up as many places as possible. For some reason, I decided against that gun-ho tactic here.

This turned out to be a brilliant decision as everyone crashed around me. Certainly if I'd been further up it's unlikely I'd have been able to avoid the shenanigans on Lap 2.

I think the only car I actually overtook all race legitimately was @xII robo IIx, and that was due to his damage.

I kept up with @Cedric Finsac for a few laps, he just had the edge on me on pace and a couple of slides let him get away. Other than that, nothing happened. I didn't battle anybody. @Erti147 was catching me at a second a lap, perfectly in tune with how many laps were left and he was poised to catch me right at the end of the race, which would've been interesting.

But it wasn't, because it went to time.

Oh well, not all of them can be mad scraps.

GOT MYSELF A CLEAN RACE POINT THOUGH. That's what really matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erti147

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I wanted to score 147 points on purpose and now you are trying to say am slower than Fredrik Johannson3, the whole point is that he has '3' in his name as he will be Number 3 driver next season in Team Tortoise/Team Terrapin
Fredrik is number one! Go Sweden.;)

@frejo

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Congratz with a point against the worst dutch football squad ever... :D
Well amazing what we can do without Zlatan wait... Was it because he did absolute **** in every match for Sweden?

Well this prof that Sweden can atleast as good without him. But yeah, 1 point! Gongrats to you to by the way, now my future nephew or niece be neutral in the conversation at home.;)

• Funny
Reactions: Lorrentz

J-F Godin

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 1 Champion
Apr 28, 2015
I am proud that a Austrian is the first non-english speaking AOR Champion
@Mitti87 ???
:p:p:p

First of all congrats to my teammate @Christian Koch for the championship! (y)

With one race to go and 18 points back from the championship leader I had a huge command. I tried everything I could but I came short. Starting with the qualy where I think I only did one good lap and ended up 2nd behind Christian.

I knew I would be fast in the race but I feared the first few corners on lap 1. Fortunately everything went pretty smooth and I sticked behind Christian for almost the entire first lap. I was able to pass him at the final chicane and then I never looked back. @Kptk92 reduced the gap at some point to challenge me but I think it stopped around 1 sec. Then I turned it around and I was able to increase the gap to a pretty safe lead until the end of the race.

Happy with the win for the final round! :D

I think I had a pretty good season overall but 2 races comes to mind where I could have scored more points. First one Phillip Island where I went off track in lap 1 while fighting with Gunar then came back on track in last place but still was able to fight my way through the field to end up 5th. I expected 1st or 2nd for that race. Second one Suzuka where I got crashed while leading the race and ended up with damage in 10th place.

The 2 DNS don't help either. lol

In the end my teammate Christian Koch was just too strong this season. :)

Still I managed to score more points than last season so very happy with the results.

Thank you all for a great season once again and see you for the next one! ;)