AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S3 - Round 5: Zolder | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S3 - Round 5: Zolder

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 3
Round 5: Zolder

Information:
Date: 14th October 2016
Time: 19:30 BST/GMT+1 Practice, 20:40 BST/GMT+1 Qualifying, approx 20:55 BST/GMT+1 Race

Remember to let us know in advance if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track: Circuit Zolder Grand Prix
Laps: 42 laps
Weather: Dynamic
Time of Day: Afternoon

History:
Last Race Winner: N/A
Pole Position: N/A
Race Lap Record: N/A

Standings:
Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Wont be here this week or next as I am on holiday.

Yaaay

• Informative
Reactions: Kez

GenericOverlord

F1 Test Driver
May 26, 2014
I regret to inform you all that I have done my last iracing race for AOR for the foreseeable future. I'm withdrawing from this league, effectively immediately. I've transferred universities, and in order for me to be able to live at my new uni, I need to sell my gaming setup for the money. :(

I guess now is a good time for me to state that I'm rooting for North Atlantic Racing in all races. (y) @Steve Kagerer @Hoff

I'll hopefully still be able to watch races on @FisiFan91 stream.

Farewell. It's been a pleasure.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I regret to inform you all that I have done my last iracing race for AOR for the foreseeable future. I'm withdrawing from this league, effectively immediately. I've transferred universities, and in order for me to be able to live at my new uni, I need to sell my gaming setup for the money. :(

I guess now is a good time for me to state that I'm rooting for North Atlantic Racing in all races. (y) @Steve Kagerer @Hoff

So long, young sir. Cheers for the racing & hope to see you back one day!

Reactions: GenericOverlord

lokitekki

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 3 Champion
Aug 13, 2016
I am not going to practise much, so if someone does, he can beat me. :D
Maybe 1h practise and 1 race.

GenericOverlord

F1 Test Driver
May 26, 2014
So long, young sir. Cheers for the racing & hope to see you back one day!
I could in theory continue with my laptop which I used when I originally started, but going from a triple monitor setup to a shitty laptop with a 15 inch screen is too much for this man to bear.

You never know though, if I get severe withdrawal symptoms which are overwhelming, I might just try it... :cigar:

Steve Kagerer

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2015

Thanks for the support Kris, you were a fun teammate while it lasted. I hope your time at uni goes great. (y)

• Friendly
Reactions: GenericOverlord

GenericOverlord

F1 Test Driver
May 26, 2014
It turns out my definitive farewell comment earlier may have been a bit too conclusive, which is a bit embarrassing...

It turns out my tuition fees are £1,300 cheaper than what I thought they were (I'm at Manchester uni now if anyone's curious), so I may not have to sell all of my gaming setup after all.

I'm still definitely withdrawing from this season with immediate effect though, as I can't commit to practising sufficiently and being present at races at this time. Maybe I can return for next season or the season after. Time will tell.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
The results of the Thursday free practise @ Frontwing Motorraceway :D

my prediction is it's going to be the tightest qualification ever (leaving Jouni in his own world) I think a few people will do exact the same laptime :p

Osterkamp

4-time AOR iRacing Open Wheel Champion
Premium Member
Mar 15, 2015
feels like a Déjà-vu from Road America. :cautious:

No chance to predict @Mitti87 car to bounce that hard of the wall. Ending my race in an instant.
anyway see ya next week.