AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 2: Donington Park | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 2: Donington Park

frejo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2015
I just watched the GSRC broadcase - very entertaining race people, thanks for that :)
@Erti147 , did you have to go to such extremes to get some air time? And thanks to @StevieSQ for the battle with Godin, the highlight of the broadcast! (and very well covered)

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I just watched the GSRC broadcase - very entertaining race people, thanks for that :)
@Erti147 , did you have to go to such extremes to get some air time? And thanks to @StevieSQ for the battle with Godin, the highlight of the broadcast! (and very well covered)
Thought I was getting some air time anyway with the amount of times Gunar and Phil messed up lol....

Wheel and pedals are fine themselves though

• Funny
Reactions: Gunar Nijenhuis

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
She was meeting with her daughter in law :D
For feck sake! There is no way my sister will ever cone near you. Not even if you kidnap her.
You've had a busy xmas day didn't you @The Genius, not just with @Lorrentz but @iJokeri22 as well in the seasons greeting thread.:lol:
From a neutral perspective what I would like to see happen now is your sister actually sign up to the AOR site:eek:, as that would send the bantz level over 9000 on here!:rofl:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
You've had a busy xmas day didn't you @The Genius, not just with @Lorrentz but @iJokeri22 as well in the seasons greeting thread.:lol:
From a neutral perspective what I would like to see happen now is your sister actually sign up to the AOR site:eek:, as that would send the bantz level over 9000 on here!:rofl:
Yeah bantz was the word I was looking for in this situation. I am sure that would be successful. Or just dangerous for my family.

And neutral? I am sure you would kick me when I was on the ground just like @iJokeri22 and @Lorrentz would...;)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
And neutral? I am sure you would kick me when I was on the ground just like @iJokeri22 and @Lorrentz would...;)
I challenge this:p, ok I may not be exactly neutral when it comes to you @The Genius but I certainly wouldn't kick you while your on the ground, I'd just leave that to Lorrentz and Joker as you said.
Do remember though I did say many months ago that 'you have one of the best surnames of all time' and I still stand by that comment (positive(y)).
However I did post this picture of 'you' suggesting this was 'Where Waldo' was because he couldn't make the Bathurst race back in season 2:D (negative;)):

So lets tally up my positives & negatives I've done towards you: 1 - 1:jawdrop:
Well since the final outcome is neither good or bad I guess its in the middle - Neutral:cigar:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I challenge this:p, ok I may not be exactly neutral when it comes to you @The Genius but I certainly wouldn't kick you while your on the ground, I'd just leave that to Lorrentz and Joker as you said.
Do remember though I did say many months ago that 'you have one of the best surnames of all time' and I still stand by that comment (positive(y)).
However I did post this picture of 'you' suggesting this was 'Where Waldo' was because he couldn't make the Bathurst race back in season 2:D (negative;)):

So lets tally up my positives & negatives I've done towards you: 1 - 1:jawdrop:
Well since the final outcome is neither good or bad I guess its in the middle - Neutral:cigar:
I see it diffrently.

• Informative
Reactions: Wobbuffet