AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 3: Okayama | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 3: Okayama

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Does anyone know how I can manage through what audio device my engineer is talking to me? For some reason I heard him incredibly loud through the speakers yesterday although the sound should come through the headset.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Does anyone know how I can manage through what audio device my engineer is talking to me? For some reason I heard him incredibly loud through the speakers yesterday although the sound should come through the headset.
in the sound settings panel you can set the device where your engineer is talking through...

• Informative
Reactions: Ycoms

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Remember to let us know in advance if you can't attend the races lads. All of a sudden we actually have a bunch of reserves wanting to jump in o_O

(I already know @RandyMcScrandy1 & @UrBaNz Octane x are missing)

Brinkk

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 12, 2014
Im not gonna be able to race tonight. Thought the wifi was in place at the cabin, but its not...

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I can feel every muscle in ma body after going out last night, not sure if I'll be be able to cope with the G forces tonight lol

And btw we had a couple of modifications made to our livery, got the GSRC logo on there now, and other mod is for someone in particular to see herherhehrer

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hahaha, perfect placement!

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Did you watch the replay? It was about as avoidable as any accident I have seen.