AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 5: Interlagos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 5: Interlagos

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
Interlagos is a very tricky track on a cold set/track. Whoever sets up their tyre pressures and cambers most suitably is probably gonna have a good night.

Jarnoh

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2015
Thats me out then.
Hard to say how the field will look like after turn 1. People see whats happenning in front of them pretty late due to the downhill bend. I wonder if this is going to be a clean one. Hope people take it gently un T1 in L1.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
It's my birthday this September, happy birthday to everyone else!

• Funny
Reactions: Lorrentz

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Been moving house this week too. The mrs kindly donated this racing cupboard
Pit for repairs...i dont wanna see that on friday m8 we need the points :D happy bday chappy :cigar:

Reactions: Tye

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I got an awful cold as a birthday present but it seems to be going away, so practicing is now possible. Wonder how far off the pace I'll be...

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
Any restrictions on reserves being in practice or is it just join and leave whenever?

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Feel free to join. Typically there is always plenty of room.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

Because I've done a couple of these for Rocket League, thought I'd do one for iRacing too. Basically the same thing, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Tye and FisiFan91

Tekesh

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 5 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 11, 2015
So I was appointed by Evan to take a note of the weather because both him and Phil abandoned the session.

It was a pretty hot morning(by my standards) with the temperature hitting just above 70F (73F). The air was dry (42%)and there was a tiny breeze ([email protected]) in the air which helped cool down even the most hot headed person. The sky was clear as you could see the beautiful sun rising in the horizon. A nice summer day was ahead of us.
To be continued...

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Not really confident for tomorrow, I tried various setups today and every single time it was another aspect which was completely undriveable (Mainly T1, T4 and the last corner). Having issues with my rotary encoder where the wheel randomly goes off center (sometimes constantly, I was lucky to have at least two hours today where it didn't happen) doesn't help either. We shall see, not expecting anything this week. :)