AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 5: Interlagos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 5: Interlagos

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Not really confident for tomorrow, I tried various setups today and every single time it was another aspect which was completely undriveable (Mainly T1, T4 and the last corner). Having issues with my rotary encoder where the wheel randomly goes off center (sometimes constantly, I was lucky to have at least two hours today where it didn't happen) doesn't help either. We shall see, not expecting anything this week. :)
Same counts for me...i have done multiple session through the week but never ever the car was as bad as yesterday....t1 and t4 is most likely end my race tonight...why do we allways have this cold tracktemps...:D

Steve Kagerer

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2015
Finally got the proof.... here is your coordinator cheating

Ha! This reminds me of a Nascar race a few years ago when at Talladega(or Daytona) on the last lap coming off the last turn a car's rear wing flipped down, he gained incredible speed and blew by everyone to take the win,nobody questioned it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1484311944][/DOUBLEPOST]

Got bored, did it again.
Practicing your lap 1 move for the sprint race?

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Ha! This reminds me of a Nascar race a few years ago when at Talladega(or Daytona) on the last lap coming off the last turn a car's rear wing flipped down, he gained incredible speed and blew by everyone to take the win,nobody questioned it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1484311944][/DOUBLEPOST]

Practicing your lap 1 move for the sprint race?
I did it twice, so that's one for each race!

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I want to hand in my notice...

Hugo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 11, 2015
Well, this event will have to count as a drop for me...
@Patrick Kessler defended like there was no one else on the inside, lost the rear in the process and sent me home. Second race and i am starting from 33th or so. Tough luck.

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Well, this event will have to count as a drop for me...
@Patrick Kessler defended like there was no one else on the inside, lost the rear in the process and sent me home. Second race and i am starting from 33th or so. Tough luck.
In fairness, that'll only make it so you finish 5th at worst ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Hugo

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I was so busy trying to slow down and see my pit box at the same time, that I missed the pit box and got caught speeding

urgdflhpgdfbnga\z

RandyMcScrandy1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Would like to apologise for the start of race 2. Honestly I am used to racing FSR drivers and just expected the awareness that wasn't there. Shouldn't have stuck my nose in.

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
the awareness that wasn't there
I saw that incident in the replay and to be honest with you, nobody would have ever seen that move coming. Especially since Rene had people on his outside so there wasnt even room for him to give you any sort of room to make that "pass"

Could only just avoid being taken out as well in the chaos you created and then the next turn another move from someone that shouldn't happen.... this time I couldn't avoid 2 spinning cars. Well done guys!

RandyMcScrandy1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I refer you to my previous post where I apologised and accepted the blame. Everyone makes mistakes, as your brother has done, I have apologised no need to grill me more about it.

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
Your apology sounded like if he had been aware of you it wouldn't have happened. And that was the part I responded to.

Apologies if I have misunderstood

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Yeeeee, a Swiss win!! *-*

Sorry for that confusion before the race btw with the restart, I literally have no idea how I got registered for the session.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I'm so angery at myself...

I nuked my pit attempt in race one and then took myself and @McPhilen out in race two. And sorry to @Leister-Meister for the contact, four cars going into the slowest corner and I couldn't slow more without locking. Concertina effect is awful...

What could have been a good night, wasn't, but I still had a lot of fun. Race two was a war zone ahaha

Reactions: Leister-Meister