AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S5 - Round 0: Pre-Season Test | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S5 - Round 0: Pre-Season Test

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Had a better night than expected considering I didn't join till the last 20 mins of practice and didn't really have any pace to begin with, but it got better and I ended up having some good battles with @Erti147, @Ycoms, @Robert Plumley and a few more! :)

As for the session being locked to D 4.00 I guess that wouldn't really have been necessary for a test, but I didn't really think of that when I set it up as I just did what I always do and copied the usual settings.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Zandvoort is too difficult of a track to handle for me, too many dodgy corners. :p Was incredibly fun though, never had that much battling in S4, hopefully that at least continues. Need to sort my spins out though, I think I kinda still need to get used to the new wheel, I'm snapping the brakes quite often atm. Anyway, looking forward to the season!

Mark Forte

Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2016
Great pre season last night took me a while to develop a rythem in the feature race but phew what a track very technical and some scary moments

Sprint race I was excited by the rolling start but the parade lap was way too slow it took my at least six laps to have any confidence in the car as the tyres were so cold (I thought somehow I'd selected a complete different setup at first under steering like a tea trolley lol)
Needs tweaking but overall good addition to the sprint format. Apologies I can't make the Thursday practise sessions as I live in a truck all week It's probably why I struggle a bit with car setups but I will get there.See you guys next Friday for round 1

Tekesh

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 5 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 11, 2015
I was banned from the race, someone was afraid of me! :finger:

• Agree
Reactions: McPhilen