AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S5 - Round 4: Interlagos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S5 - Round 4: Interlagos

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 5
Round 4: Interlagos

Information:
Date:
7th April 2017
Time: 19:30 BST Practice, 20:30 BST Qualifying, approx 20:40 BST Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:40 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Autódromo José Carlos Pace - Grand Prix
Time of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Wind Speed: 6mph, Wind Direction: NW, Air Temp: 75f, Humidity: 41%, Partly Cloudy

Stats:
Track Stats:

- The qualifying gap last season between pole sitter Kristian Takacs, and Jeroen Kweekel, was just 0.006 seconds. This is the closest ever qualifying at Interlagos, and the third closest qualifying overall.
- The closest ever finish at Interlagos is also the 9th closest finish overall, with a 0.270 seconds gap between winner Patrick White and Jamie Fluke (Pro Mazda Season 2).

Random Stats of the Week:
- 3862 laps have been turned. Out of those laps, 45 different drivers have led a lap. 30 of those drivers have led at least 10 laps. 10 of those drivers have led at least 100 laps. 5 drivers stand at at least 300 laps, but the overall leader in laps led, leading 18.15% of all laps completed is Kerry Knowlden, with 701 laps led.
- If I write this here, I will have done exactly half, 1/2, 50% of the amount of stats I did last week.

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Last edited:

Scott Newton

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2017
Certainly hoping to get back inside the top 10 this week after the bad luck at Road Atlanta with the time change and servers going kaput.

Times to aim for are low 31's in Hot Clear conditions.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Question - are penalties that were meant to be applied in the Road Atlanta sprint being applied to the sprint this week (if it runs)? Or will they be applied to any potential rerun at Atlanta?

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Question - are penalties that were meant to be applied in the Road Atlanta sprint being applied to the sprint this week (if it runs)? Or will they be applied to any potential rerun at Atlanta?
If Road Atlanta runs, we'll apply them then. Otherwise, they'll be applied at what ever the next sprint race we can run is.

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
1'29 is i believe possible

BenScott4

Pro Karter
Feb 8, 2017
If anyone is doing a 1.29 they need to stop, go outside and get some fresh air.

And if you do,let me know, ill come out too and you can show me what the hell your doing to achieve that!

1.32's ATM for me.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
in hot weather its more like on the edge of 29's but probably close to 30.0....in cold conditions 29's are easy and even 28's can be done...

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Now while I doubt what happened last week for the sprint will happen again, I trust the league has created or invented a 'Plan B'? Just in case such a occasion happens again in the future.:cautious:

• Winner
Reactions: Stevie

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I didn't do well here last season so I dont have high hopes....

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I just want to clarify that the sprint race grid drop penalties that were meant to be served last week at Road Atlanta, will be applied for tomorrow's sprint at Interlagos instead (assuming the relevant drivers attend).

This applies to @Ycoms, @Daniel Morris, @Kez, @Janick Nijenhuis, @BenScott4 & @WCHpon3.

The grid drops will be applied in that order as that's the chronological order in which the penalised incidents occurred.

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
The service is completely broken for me right now. Supposedly "the iracing service is not running on your computer''.

Is this just me or is it broken for anyone else?
[DOUBLEPOST=1491504163][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm.

Attachments

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
The service is completely broken for me right now. Supposedly "the iracing service is not running on your computer''.

Is this just me or is it broken for anyone else?
[DOUBLEPOST=1491504163][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm.
I had that before when I didn't shut iRacing down properly or something. You have to manually start the iRacing service. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Janick Nijenhuis

Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2015
I just want to clarify that the sprint race grid drop penalties that were meant to be served last week at Road Atlanta, will be applied for tomorrow's sprint at Interlagos instead (assuming the relevant drivers attend).

This applies to @Ycoms, @Daniel Morris, @Kez, @Janick Nijenhuis, @BenScott4 & @WCHpon3.

The grid drops will be applied in that order as that's the chronological order in which the penalised incidents occurred.
Hi Fisi,

So the penalty is moving forward from last week. What about if the sprint race of RA will be there next week? No penalty then I assume.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hi Fisi,

So the penalty is moving forward from last week. What about if the sprint race of RA will be there next week? No penalty then I assume.
Correct. Basically you serve the penalty at the first possible opportunity, which now is Interlagos due to the special circumstances. If the RA sprint happens you will not have to serve anything there.

• Informative
Reactions: Rin Hato