AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S9 - Round 2: Okayama | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S9 - Round 2: Okayama

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 9
Round 2: Okayama

Information:
Date:
23rd March 2017
Time: 19:30 GMT Practice, 20:30 GMT Qualifying, approx 20:40 GMT Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:40 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance in the absence PM if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Okayama International Circuit - Full Course
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: To be updated

Stuff:

- Okayama is in Japan
- Japan is also known as 'the land of the rising sun', because the Japanese for Japan, Nippon or Nihon, literally mean 'the sun's origin'. It received this nomeclature due to it's position to being to the east of China.
- For anyone who would like to know more about Japan, please watch the video below for a lesson in the history of Japan. (For anyone who has seen this video, you'll know that you have to watch it again. For those of you who haven't, I strongly recommend taking 10 minutes or so of your time to watch):

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Tier Championships

Results to the tier championships can be found here, in the main results page

Alehud42

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 24, 2014
I somehow have something resembling pace here, even if I'm making a habit of crashing into stationary cars.

Scott Newton

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2017
Should be a good race this week as I too have some solid pace. Whether it can be converted in the race remains to be seen.

Reactions: Finch

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Weather Report:

Dynamic: 85°F, Wind W @ 4 MPH,
Atmosphere: 64 RH,
Skies: Partly Cloudy

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Everybody spam Kristian to remind him to set up sprint grid when feature is finished

• What?
Reactions: Tekesh

Alehud42

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 24, 2014
I would like to thank the absolute carnage in Race 1 for helping me get points and then for everyone in Race 2 for being patient with my overly-aggressive defending.

Apologies to Bruno for the contact at T4.

Reactions: David Buitelaar

Lubomir Moric

Pro Karter
Oct 2, 2017
Hi @lukebarton, please can you start behaving on the track properly? It is already out of the line:
Last week you rearended me in T1 on Interlagos: game over for me.
This race in feature you divebombed Charlie and collected me: game over
In sprint you crashed totally unrespectfully Alexey and ended his sprint race.

Do you think this is normal?

Charlie9000

Team AOR Driver
Jun 5, 2017
Last week you rearended me in T1 on Interlagos: game over for me.
This race in feature you divebombed Charlie and collected me: game over
In sprint you crashed totally unrespectfully Alexey and ended his sprint race.

Do you think this is normal?

I've got the footage from mine, wasn't just you and me affected Lubomir, I counted 7 cars involved. Will be going to the stewards now.

David Buitelaar

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Had some fun tonight, actually the sprintrace feels like a giant wave of the sea that s going to slam on the beach..somehow by lack of pace i managed to get some points..

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Just a heads up guys, the calendar said that the next race was at Silverstone Historic, however it should have been the regular GP layout. IT has now been changed to be the regular GP circuit. Thanks to @Osterkamp for spotting it.

• Indifferent
  • Disagree
Reactions: Rin Hato and Tekesh